My Stack

Recently I posted a message asking for advise on a stack for Methyl Masterdrol. After many replies to my post and a LOT more research, I’ve decided to stay away from the PH’s and go with the real thing.

I am 5’9" 188 lbs. I have no idea what my bf% is but I will find out before I acutally do start my stack so I can have a baseline to go off of. I train 4 days a week, working primarily on strength and mass while encorperating 2 days of cardio a week. My goal will be to lose fat while putting on sufficiant amount of muscle mass (hopefully about 10-15 lbs. Ultimately, I would like to be about 170 lbs, cut up and STRONG!!!

Being I have a severe fear of needles and they don’t suit my lifestyle AT ALL, my stack will consist of:

3weeks of
50mg winny/day
15mg dbol/day
20mg anavar/day

1week
25mg winny/day
5-10mg dbol/day
10mg anavar/day

4 weeks
100 mg clomid/day
50 mg nolva/day

2weeks
50mg clomid/day
25 mg nolva/day

Any suggestions or questions are appreciated. None of these products have been purchased yet BUT injectibles are COMPLETELY out of the questions. As I said, they do not suit my lifestyle even if I wasn’t afraid of needles. Please keep in mind, I’m a bit of a newbie and even if your comments have good knowlege but you sound sh**y sayin it, I probably won’t get what you’re saying. Just keep things repsectful is all I ask. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you all!

In my opinion, too much Clomid and Nolvadex. The PCT for your cycle is too long and the actual cycle too short. Try running for 6 weeks on an oral cycle to get more lasting results.

You don’t need 6 weeks of post-cycle therapy at those doses, for a cycle that short.

I used to have a fear of needles but got over it. It still takes me a little while to stick one into a muscle, but I can do it.

If you don’t want to do injections, transdermal testosterone applied to the skin would also be a viable option for you.

the thing about using strictly orals is that it can become hard on the liver. granted your dosages are small but nevertheless i’d keep an eye on those liver enzymes.

Overcome the fear of needles that you have. This phobia is in your head and, no offence, irrational; as most phobias are.

For me the scary part was injecting an unknown UG substance into myself and worrying about infection. I have never been one to be afraid of shots given by nurses, but injecting yourself is slightly different. You must be able to trust your source.

I overcame my minor fear by handling needles before hand and learning about safe inejction techniques. Once the day came I was ready. I concentrated on my breathing, although I was sweating and did not have the steadiest of hands, and just went through the steps that I had practiced the days before.

I truly believe that you will be able to overcome your anxiety related to injections, as I feel that it is very important to take this step if you are considering the use anabolics.

Do some more research on AAS, train a while longer, and practice and learn about safe injection techniques. Others here should be able to provide support to you for injections, because it vital for taking steroids.

Build some confidence because most phobias are exaggerated beyond their actual threat or danger. You will be able to do it.

Bad cycle of which you will keep no gains. As said before…too short and too much pct…If you are determined to run only orals you should just go with 60mgs of anavar ed for about 10 weeks and forget the dbol and winny…My advice is to learn to take injections as others have said or forget aas altogether

Thank you for your postings thus far. The “phobia” I have about needles is not ONLY a phobia. They do not fit my lifestyle at all in that, a bottle of pills is a lot easier to…hide/disguise than a kit with needles and such. I agree that my cycle may be a bit short and I may decide to lengthen it before all is said and done.

[quote]Mr. Shoulders wrote:
Bad cycle of which you will keep no gains. As said before…too short and too much pct…If you are determined to run only orals you should just go with 60mgs of anavar ed for about 10 weeks and forget the dbol and winny…My advice is to learn to take injections as others have said or forget aas altogether[/quote]

Does anavar by itself require any PCT? I’ve read that it has no effect on your own natural test production, if so and IF I were to only take anavar which has recently been a consideration, would I need to run the clomid or nolva? I probably would anyway but just curious

[quote]blankman5000 wrote:
Mr. Shoulders wrote:
Bad cycle of which you will keep no gains. As said before…too short and too much pct…If you are determined to run only orals you should just go with 60mgs of anavar ed for about 10 weeks and forget the dbol and winny…My advice is to learn to take injections as others have said or forget aas altogether

Does anavar by itself require any PCT? I’ve read that it has no effect on your own natural test production, if so and IF I were to only take anavar which has recently been a consideration, would I need to run the clomid or nolva? I probably would anyway but just curious[/quote]

Anavar does not significantly suppress HPTA so really no need for pct