I ain't the most advanced(or at all) guy out there but here are some of the cues I use personally.
- Get my grip set and hold the bar really god damn tight.
- Get under the bar and pull the bar into me.
- Tighten my core, stand up and walk out, 2.5 steps. 2 steps to get into place, 0.5 steps to adjust.
- Retake my breath, don't let all the air out, just let a bit out and get tight again.
- Squeeze my glutes and squat. The whole time I'm squatting, I'm trying to pull the bar down into me, seems somewhat counter productive but it's seems to be working ok for me. I've heard some other guys who like to push up against the bar as they go up so just experiment.
Obviously, this isn't a very good example cause well, I ain't really proficient even but this seems to works for me so far.
You can checked out videos by @Alpha or even ask him questions personally.