My Spike Experience

Okay where should I start. Well at first I must admit I didn’t notice anything and I was disappointed to say the least but I just figured it won’t work for me, no big deal. I thought that I’d never buy it again and just go back to Power Drive. However, other things began to take shape.

Now I wouldn’t consider myself a drug user but I have dabbled before. Spike gives me a feeling that’s slightly like Ectasy. It’s a feeling that makes me very alert. It’s like I’ve got so much to say and I do say it even if nobody is there to listen. It’s like a high of sorts. In fact I’m going through it right now and I can’t type fast enough to get these thoughts from my head. Wow this stuff is rockin’ me now!

By the way I’m almost a month into this supplement and I can say without a doubt I’ll be buying more.

Well I just thought I’d share this with you guys. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Yes. Spike had me tearing through my workouts. I had to order some. It is the best brain boost I’ve tried.

So how long did it take before you could feel the effects of Spike?

[quote]garland_havisham wrote:
So how long did it take before you could feel the effects of Spike?[/quote]

Close to a month I suppose. Today I really noticed the feelings. And then I thought about it and it occured to me that everytime I took the stuff I just couldn’t stop talking. Weird indeed.

Zep,

what dose did you use? and how long did it take for you to kick in?

i started at 1 cap, the first day, 2 the second, three the third, and didn’t notice anything.

I felt it the first time I used it.

I hope mine shows up on Monday. I’m dying to try it…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
Zep,

what dose did you use? and how long did it take for you to kick in?

i started at 1 cap, the first day, 2 the second, three the third, and didn’t notice anything.[/quote]

I took 1 cap for 5 days and then bumped it up to 2. I take both at the same time. I’m almost a month into it. I took 2 caps today but the feeling didn’t return. However, I was extremely busy at work and pre-occupied with getting people thier drinks so… maybe that was part of the reason I didn’t get the same feeling.