My Secure Email was Hacked

I don’t like matza ball soup (shocked emoji), I really like cholent though.

Sounds like either law enforcement or some kind of scam or robbery setup or something along those lines. I couldn’t imagine someone so desperate for customers that they would send e-mails from someone else’s account to trick people into buying from them. Be careful what you do.

Yeah that crap shouldnt happen here. I would repost this in the forum feedback section and @ a bunch of the mods + Chris Colucci etc

Thanks for the warning. For every hobby I have I use a different name and seperate emails with completely different passwords. An forums like this I enter as little info as possible lying my ass off all the way. I’m here to make internet friends not bowling buddies the least personnal info I can give out the better. Besides it’s nice being a man of mystery. You did know that unreal is really 55 right? Those picts he post are of his extra hairy pool boy.

I’m actually 118, living in the crows feet inn

that pool boy is within the NORMAL RANGE for body hair… Mkay

HaHa, That hair might be normal for an Aussie Aboriginal Oh wait they are probably like American Indians with no body hair. I’d say your pool boys probably got his hair from Spain because most English are not hairy either. How close is my guess?

No Spanish in my genes. It’s complicated as much of my family records were destroyed in the holocaust. Currently what I know is a mix of Russian, South African, English, some exotic country I forgot the name of (population non caucasian) and more (got some Greek I believe).

I am… Slightly on the hairier side. Which appears to be rather abnormal for my age demographic and in general, but since my age demographic is rather immature (admittedly myself included), I get a hell of a lot of snarky and/or rude comments about it, I find it helps if I own it and take it in my stride, same with my height.

That being said it is a bit difficult because I moved back here so late so I don’t have any close friends nearby thus when people decide to gang up on me with crude jokes and other irritating comments I don’t know what to do and thus simply walk away.

Was pretty cool to pass as 21+ in America at age 17 though (last year), I have a Babyface but the sheer amount of facial hair I can grow kinda negates that. (Full beard in a 2-3 weeks)

I just looked this up to see if it was real and now I can’t unsee what I’ve seen, I think I need to gauge my eyes out

1 Like

I guess that’s possible but it seems limited to this one instance. Anything else was just info you could get online if you knew where to go.

Its obviously the ruskies they want our gainz… Fuck off Vlady you cant eat my trenbologna sandwiches :joy::joy::joy: