T Nation

My Second Puberty....

Ok so basically I feel as though my body is going through another phase of maturity. It’s more of an analogy but let me give you a run down of whats going on and let me know if anyone has experienced something similar.

I started training at about 15, and trained really hard got in great shape, at 19 I got into work as a trainer at 20 I had done my first cycle, this continued until I was about 24 1/2 (the half matters for chronological reasons.).

In that time I went up to about 218 at 20/21 and dieted down to an almost least 190 probably about 13%, which I was quite happy with given my age. Up until I was about 23 1/2 I got my goal of about 185-190 sub 10% (my avi is at about 195 there and that was the year before my best.)

After that it all fell apart combining PCT with bulged disc, losing my job being homeless and abusing substances led me to be about 165 (this was about 8 months ago). After I managed to salvage my life and get my shit together I stabilized at about 190lbs which is where my body likes me.

So anyways I start training 2 months ago and my weight is continuing to go up and up and today I weighed in at 219. Which is about 30lbs in 2 months. Basically at the 190 I wasn’t lean and am still not today but i’m getting to the weight I busted my ass to get to at 19. My diet is high protein, mod fat, and carbs in morning and pwo. Then on weekends I go to town. The pattern has been down 2lbs during the week, then up like 4-5 over the weekend.

The funny thing is it feels good. I feel like everything is getting stronger and is much more capable of progression at this point, as I am doing fuck all and this is happening.

I don’t really know whats causing this but it’s nuts. Particularly my ass and legs are getting massive which they always did as I got heavy.

Anything similar, any questions?

X

LOL

I have an erection all the time

even after I “take care of it” its back up like “what up bro? whats that redhead that comes here sometimes?”

It sounds entirely stupid I know.

But I don’t want to get lost in the possible hormonal reasons that could cause this…far too many variables.

I’m just wondering if anyone experienced some sudden change in what I guess would be homeostasis.

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
It sounds entirely stupid I know.

But I don’t want to get lost in the possible hormonal reasons that could cause this…far too many variables.

I’m just wondering if anyone experienced some sudden change in what I guess would be homeostasis.[/quote]

Sounds more like homostasis to me.

For real though, you probably ate some tainted horse meat.

Had horse sashimi once. Thought that would’ve cleared the pipes by now…