My Roommate's Diet

So i’ve been kinda OCD and worried about my asian gamer roommate, so i counted what he ate today:

1350 calories consisting of

chicken nuggets with extra salt
coke
some cheezies

im worried about the dude, this is a typical day for him, he weighs like 110 lbs and has gotta feel shitty all the time.

i need to figure out ways to sneak calories into the little guy before he gets blown away by a strong wind.

today i ate about 4000 calories, or more than 2x of him. i’ve tried to cook for him, and offer him shit all the time but he refuses to eat anything that isn’t sugary or processed. not even like bbq chicken breast.

you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink. I see where you’re coming from. Is he interested in health or exercise at all?

funny i used to eat the same kind of junk, and i would drink a lot of beer too.

but i met a girl that i really liked and she stopped hanging out with me and started dating some guy who was ripped. i decided then and there that i was going to get into great shape to impress her.

don’t really know what became of her but i do know that it was one of the best things to happen to me because the good nutrition habits and the workouts have changed my life for the better in many ways.

anyway, point is- in his mind there isn’t a good enough reason to change his habits. not yet anyway.

break his gaming console. hell be pissed for a couple days (withdrawel) but then hell thank you for saving his life.

Uh, no he wont.

My former roommate did the same. He constantly whined about how he felt sick all the time, took 3 or 4 meds to help him sleep, etc, and ate about 1800 calories of shit a day.

It’s your duty as a descent human being to try to enlighten him, but just tell him once and move on.

One thing I wouldn’t make a habit of doing is trying to change other peoples ways without them asking for it.

Did you give birth to your asian gamer roommate? If not then put your testes back on and let him lead his own life.

If he gets too weak to walk to the kitchen throw him a burger.

[quote]blue9steel wrote:
Uh, no he wont.[/quote]

sure he will. if not, dont worry he only weighs 100lbs he wont hurt em.

[quote]Jack Doe wrote:
Did you give birth to your asian gamer roommate? If not then put your testes back on and let him lead his own life.

If he gets too weak to walk to the kitchen throw him a burger.[/quote]

oh shit click i KNEW i forgot something today,

click theres 2

click…3

[quote]schultzie wrote:
Jack Doe wrote:

If he gets too weak to walk to the kitchen throw him a burger.

oh shit click i KNEW i forgot something today,

click theres 2

click…3[/quote]

I salute any man with 3 balls