For the last 5 years I’ve gradually been experiencing increasing signs of low testosterone. At first I didn’t even consider low testosterone, I have good muscle mass and can grow a full beard. My symptoms are getting worse every year to a point I feel like I’m starting to lose my mind.
I’m 36, I workout 4/5 times a week, I eat a healthy diet with the odd treat here and there.
The symptoms I experience:
- I wake up throughout the night
- Horrible brain fog to the point I feel like I’ve lost about 50 IQ points
- No energy, I feel like a 70 year old man
- I have muscle mass but I’m not finding it harder to keep off the fat
- I have a low libido and struggle to maintain errections without cialis
From my own research my levels are low. I’ve attached my blood work, would anyone help me confirm this and point out anything else that is concerning or interesting? Would TRT be a good treatment for me?
Regarding the cholesterol results which are high. Everyday for breakfast I eat eggs and tuna, including on the day of the test. Could that have thrown these results out of whack?
Any feedback really appreciated!