G’day all, bit of background, I’ve just turned 23, 6’ 1" tall, and 95kg (About 210lbs I think)
Been lifting since I was 19, mostly bodybuilding stuff I read in all the magazines before switching to CrossFit about 12 months ago, to suit my requirements. Suffice to say, I made better gains with CrossFit and I intend to keep going with it.
My problems lies with the fact that a significant amount of that 95kg is bodyfat, and I’ve noticed myself becoming very lazy with nutrition and effort.
This has a noticeable effect on my self-esteem, and more recently, my low level of bodyweight fitness cost me a position on a course that would’ve changed my life.
My hope is to put regular updates out to the public so I’m no longer just deceiving myself.
Anyway, my goals:
- Drop down to sub 87kg, predominantly bodyfat (In under 8 weeks)
- Achieve a minimum of 80 pushups in two minutes (Four months, current level is 55)
- Achieve a regular standard of 15 heaves (Four months, current level is 8)
- A minimum of 5 muscle ups (Six months, current level is 0)
- Abs (or sub 7% bodyfat) (Aiming for 12 weeks maximum)
It’s time to get cracking!