My Protein Sparing Modified Fast Log

[quote]tplet wrote:
i said do matter…[/quote]

yes, but really THERE IS A THREE PAGE THREAD of people telling you not to do this retarded shit, and here you are, about to do this.

I really wonder what is wrong with some people.

anyone who wrestles or would have competed before would know the need to make the weight you commit yourself to in the beginning…i feel healthy down at this weight, and when i get closer i throw in all kinds of other veggies and fruits and protein sources to help me maintain.

the retarded alternative would be trying to cut all the weight in water, which is horribly unhealthy…or fasting…i think the most logical approach is what im doing. 400 calorie deficit and enough protein to save lbm. i made it through today fine wasnt really hungy or anything…im going to have a good workout tomorrow morning.

out of curiousity…if you guys were me, and you had to make the weight just twice more and then be done with it. how would you do it differently than i am? what would your diets look like? remember, my maintainence according to daily caloric calculator is 1,200 calories

weight before bed: 127.4… down 2 pounds.

That’ s why wrestling is all fucked up man. Don’t know what to tell you man. Your coach won’t let you move up a weight class? Kinda gay of him don’t ya think?? Sounds like you love wrestling and all, and I understand that. But you gotta grow and develop eventually bro.

Your gonna hinder your genetic potential in terms of height and so forth. If your willing to fuck with that then that’s your decision.

the coaches put no pressure on kids when deciding there weight class…but i truly do perform the best at 114. maybe a picture of how much fat/water weight i’ve gained in the week would make a difference in your guys opinions? i am in no way in shape looking at 127…

I do not support this in any way and made my opinon pretty clear in the other thread

that being said here are suggestions to minimize risks:

(1) magnesium, potassium, calcium vitamins

(2) combined 3g EPA/DHA min. They are called “essential fatty acids” for a reason. As in, if you eat only protein forever and get no EFAs, you actually die no matter how much protein you eat.

(3) spinach and other greens are very low carb and high in fiber, vitamins, and phytochemicals found only in veggies with health-improving qualities

(4) don’t go 3 weeks on this type of crash diet at your bodyfat. 2 weeks max. If you go for 3 weeks you will seriously fuck yourself even worse, trust me.

In general you need to really minimize training and you aren’t going to be able to function for shit either, from experience. fyi I did a PSMF recently- but I am 21, did it very controlled for 12 days, and by the book, and I don’t recommend it anyhow

I would recommend posting any issue you encounter or questions you have here as well, you really gotta be careful and execute this type of thing well. Like I said I also recommend that ebook I posted about in the last thread

This sounds just like one of my close friends… completely destroying his body to remain at 103lbs… just so he can wrestle varsity. He also goes on complete junk-food binges and fluffs up like crazy.

The entire thing is retarded. He looks like a cancer patient… lost almost all his muscle mass… and dehydrated himself… until he weighed in at a weight he cannot maintain. I don’t even know how he passed the hydration test…

If you are gonna keep weighing in at 114… I suggest NOT going on random binges and gaining the extra weight. That is completely stupid… just wrestle at 125…

I’ve wrestled in the past … grew during the season… and wrestled up a weight class instead. Needless to say… I performed alot better than the kids cutting down to the weightclass… I was stronger… and I wasn’t destroying my body.

http://www.somethingfishy.com

SOrry my computer is fucked up. It’s somethingfishy.org anyways

I think we need a pic to see what your talking about. Post it.

OKAY IM SO RETARDED>>>>> It’s

It’s just a website devoted to helping people in the OP’s position.

OP: I don’t believe you have an eating disorder, but your habits are in no way healthy. DO your parents know what you are doing to yourself? I have been in your boat, (The one where you feel better when you are lighter,or lite-er,) but trust me: MASS IS THE WAY TO GO!!! You may have a low bodyfat, but imagine how it would feel to be stronger and have a low bodyfat. Here is what I did… ANd don’t be opposed to the idea to quickly.

First, you have to decide if you want more muscle. Bodyfat aside, would you want more muscle? IF the answer is no then you can stop reading here. If yes then keep reading. Now, it is definitely possible to gain muscle and lose fat. You are very young. But do it right!!! Look in my tagged articles on my homepage. I was so inspired after reading 20 pounds in 20 weeks that I decided to give it a go. I DID IT TOO!!! I actually went from 11% bodyfat to 8. IT CAN BE DONE.

Now lets say you gain 20 pounds and your bodyfat increases a little. Simple answer… eat less and keep working out. Read around man. I give you my E- word that you will be happy with more mass. I know you aren’t playing with your weight for “wrestling” because you have brought up your “warrior body” and your “abs”. But it’s okay man, we are all wanting to look good on here so don’t feel like a crazy ass mothafucka

http://www.something-fishy.org/isf/signssymptoms.php

First symptom…

[quote]tplet wrote:
its my weight class for wrestling…the pic of me is me at 114, i only need to make the weight twice more and then its done with…in no way am i trying to be 114 for long term[/quote]

wait…your that kid?

Talk to your parents about this
800 cals will hurt you.

the worst thing that can happen is this you ready.
You will get FAT…

your body will think its starving so instead of using the food for fuel you will store it.
you will be tired and lazy and depressed.
metabolism will slow down and you will need to eat less and less to drop weight and once you eat you will pack on the pounds.
then you will starve some more and have an eating disorder.
and you will start eating away at your muscle that you do have(at 114 thats not a lot) and then you will be FAT
and weak.

do you understand that alot of morbid obese people when they write down what they eat it is actually alot less than a normal sized person.

you will screw up your fragile hormones,become weak and you will never compete again in anything becuase you will be sitting around looking like the comic book guy from the simpsons.

You really do not understand how bad it really is for you at your age and size to be staving yourself like this do you?

if anyone tells you any different than what we are telling you they are either
A. a rank idiot.or
B. lieing to you

[quote]elano wrote:
I think we need a pic to see what your talking about. Post it.[/quote]

all of it went straight to my stomach as you see

im only sticking with this for 12 days, then ill modify it

morning weight: 122

I suggest you look into the amount of calories you are taking in. That’s almost half of your maintenance weight. The issues you are going to have are incredulous. Your pancreas is going to take a beating, your kidneys might fail, and lets not forget what happens to your liver when you starve yourself. You could end up in really bad shape.

Your liver is going to throw some crazy enzymes into your blood and your body will start to digest itself. By no means is this safe. Your strength is going to decrease, your mental capacity is going to decrease, and for a wrestler… this is not a good plan. If anything you should have chosen the V-Diet. I lost 13 pounds of body fat in 3 1/2 weeks and have gained 50lbs + in my 1RM bench…but then again I have recently started training again.

hey dumbass-

your “maintenance of 1400” is if your laying in bed SLEEPING all day. I figure your training.

Your not going to listen to this but whatever here goes.

I used to be a FFB, cut to an ungodly weight (135 at 6’3), and my blood went to HELL. I almost DIED from doing what your doing. If you want to do that whatever, go ahead we cant stop you.

However, why the HELL would you CUT OUT tuna to add BROCCOLI!? THATS WORSE!#%?^:@$^ There are NO CALORIES in broccoli. Good god. YOUR YOUNG. EAT SOMETHING. LIFT WEIGHT.

IF you really feel like this, you need to go to the forums at something-fishy.org…and get some help. because THIS ISN’T THE PLACE FOR YOU.

Your going to kill yourself kid…and really screw with your body. Been there-done that. ITS NOT FUN COMING BACK FROM WHAT YOUR DOING. YOUR DOING SERIOUS LONG TERM DAMAGE.

I know this is going in one eye and out the other, but i felt like I needed to say it. I really feel bad for you. And I cannot believe that your parents are actually letting you take part in this…

Stop the madness bud. Listen to these people, they are giving good advice. Can you not see how ridiculous your diet is?? 840 cal for the whole day!! hell, I have that covered by 10 am!! I’m not even that big of a guy, I’m only 175.

You said to maintain your weight you would take in 1400 cal…that’s if your lying comotose all day and your mom swings by to scoop up your shit!!

This is the problem with wrestling, I saw all my friends in college doing the same shit. They’d be strong as an ox in he off-season then they’d almost kill themselves to cut the weight. Come into the weight room looking all pale and shit, dehydrated, looking like they may keel over any second. It’s sad.

I think the coaches should take some of the responsibility to be honest. If I was your coach your health would be my #1 priority.

will making the weight just TWICE more really do that much damage on me?

At the very least…mix your diet up a bit. eat some chicken breast, some lean ground beef. Add some healthy fats in there, like fish oil and avocado. And some vegetables. Not just Tuna! Your body will probably develop a food allergy to the Tuna.

It’s obvious that your gonna go ahead and do it so at least have a little variety in your diet so your body doesn’t freak out. Also please take in at least double the amount of calories. 840 is absurd!! It’s absurd if your on your death bed for fuck sakes! I mean, your gonna be training right? Take in more calories. 1600 is still not gonna be anywhere near enough if your training hard. I know how you wrestler’s get down…you"ll be expending plenty of cal.

i don’t know if maybe you don’t see this, but you are going through puberty. a weight-class that you were able to hit safely in the past is not necessarily one you will be able to safely attain at present (not to mention the two times in the future that you say you are planning to hit this same weight class).

Also, have you been training since you last hit 114? Would you like to think you have maybe made some progress in your training in that time? If anything, it should be a compliment that your body can no longer safely get down to 114!

Instead, put on as much muscle as you can in the next few weeks and get yourself to be the strongest mother fucking 125 pound guy around!
i don’t understand how you could not do this. you must be crazy to ignore the advice of all these people! as mentioned above, it will do freaky shit to your hormonal profile at minimum…
dan