My Promulgation

Well, made it through the weekend okay…Ate a lot of chicken wings yesterday, they were awesome. I love being able to eat good foods that I like on this diet.
I need help trying to find more portable food for work, I’ll wade through the thread today for some suggestions.

Well, it’s day 8 and I’m down 3 pounds so far. I’m feeling good and energy is okay. I’m not sure if the crash is impending or if I experienced it on day 3. My original plan was to go the full 12 before a load, but tomorrow being thanksgiving, i’ve decided to have my first carb up. It may take a little longer to make the shift, but I’m being patient, plus I want to eat some carbs. I haven’t decided yet if I’ll stay on low carb for longer than 5 days after this.

Down 4 more pounds, total of 7 so far, pants are fitting pretty loose. This is going well, but I have suffered from some carb cravings, I need to get some sugar free jello. I’m going to go 6 days between carb loads in order to move the days to the weekend. I’ll load wednesday this week, looking forward to it.

As a side note I used to always be hot but I notice that i’m not anymore, and sometimes i’m even getting cold, don’t know why, but it’s nice to not always feel like i’m about to heat to death.

[quote]gitrpumped wrote:
Thanks trib…i’m 5’10". I’m not in any rush to 200, that’s just kind of my long term goal, where i’ll end up. I’m gonna take it slow, shoot for about 2 lbs a week of loss, and monitor my bf% to make sure i’m not losing too much muscle.

The calorie level you mentioned is actually where I was originally shooting for, but i’m having a tough time getting enough fats in my diet, and i’m already overboard on the proteins. I guess I could choose fattier meats, but i’ve got eye round, tuna, and other lean proteins ingrained in my mind from past experience.

Any suggestions?[/quote]

Try either throwing a tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a shake, or adding some pork to your diet.

Pork is relatively fatty for a white meat, but it’s yummy. It’s one of the many, many reasons I am a bad Jew.