My Progress Pics

[quote]zraw wrote:
Im guessing your avatar is you right now

Your delts are not impressive… sorry

And you are “already” upright rowing the 75s dbs you said…

I wonder how they will become “impressive”

You are stuck in the world of “the only way to progress is to add weight”[/quote]

His delts may not be all that YET, but his hammies are fucking impressive compared to yours, which were lacking before you even began your training with Meadows.

Anyway, OP, keep up the good work. You look awesome for a natty 20 yo who’s only been training for 2 years.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Great progress in a relatively short duration.

The hate here is obviously the result of your rude arrogance in the recent post on shoulder training, where you started a fairly innocent thread, and then when anyone else chimed in with their thoughts, you dismissed, disparaged, or insulted them. Basically you acted like an ass.

Personally I don’t care one way or the other, but in case your parents never taught you, that’s not how you make friends at a new school.

S
[/quote]
I appreciate the progress compliment and will agree that some of my statements in my last post were a little unwarrented. Do you have any advice in regards to my physique, areas I need to Improve upon?

Good Job, 2 years younger and better physique.

Doesn’t change the fact your still a douche.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:
That’s insane progress for only a year. It looks like you can fit 2 of your old hammies in one of your new ones. Good work. I’m a litlle worried where this thread may be headed…[/quote]

Must… Resist… Temptation… To… Start… S-Storm… Sit… Back… And… Laugh…

lol[/quote]

ROIDZ!!!

Commence S-Storm.

There, you happy?[/quote]

lol

The hate here is obviously the result of your rude arrogance in the recent post on shoulder training, where you started a fairly innocent thread, and then when anyone else chimed in with their thoughts, you dismissed, disparaged, or insulted them. Basically you acted like an ass.

Personally I don’t care one way or the other, but in case your parents never taught you, that’s not how you make friends at a new school.

S
[/quote]

Didn’t know that - well, obviously if you behave like an asshole you’ll get exactly that back.

Still great progress though.

You look awesome dude! Would love to hear about your training. Those hams are sick!

Nice wheels.

Some beefy wheels, mind sharing on your training?

[quote]chitown34 wrote:
Some beefy wheels, mind sharing on your training?[/quote]

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
Im guessing your avatar is you right now

Your delts are not impressive… sorry

And you are “already” upright rowing the 75s dbs you said…

I wonder how they will become “impressive”

You are stuck in the world of “the only way to progress is to add weight”[/quote]

His delts may not be all that YET, but his hammies are fucking impressive compared to yours, which were lacking before you even began your training with Meadows.

Anyway, OP, keep up the good work. You look awesome for a natty 20 yo who’s only been training for 2 years.
[/quote]

What does his hammies have to do with my comment? He preached the benefits of doing upright rows for delts in another thread stating progressive overload was the way to go for them. Then stated he was at the 75s db. I doubt he will upright row the 200s, yes? So, how will his delts grow when he’s stuck at the 90s or whatever

Also lol @ hammies comment. Yes they were weak, are they still?

Or better yet. was i telling people how to train hammies before?

Hell, im not even telling anyone how to train any bodypart, even delts

I will add that you do look good for a 20yrs old guy. But i’d probably punch anyone with your attitude in the face, hard.

^^hahahaha.

[quote]zraw wrote:
I will add that you do look good for a 20yrs old guy. But i’d probably punch anyone with your attitude in the face, hard.[/quote]
You should follow my progress, I’ll be posting progress updates on this forum, check them out!

[quote]zraw wrote:
I will add that you do look good for a 20yrs old guy. But i’d probably punch anyone with your attitude in the face, hard.[/quote]

x2
dude i would bet anthything that he doesnt have the balls to act like that in “real” life. internet only lol

[quote]youngster543210 wrote:

S
[/quote]
I appreciate the progress compliment and will agree that some of my statements in my last post were a little unwarrented. Do you have any advice in regards to my physique, areas I need to Improve upon?
[/quote]

only missing 1 thing …duct tape …covering your mouth (actually your fingers)

[quote]zraw wrote:
Just thought you might wanna see me at my best :wink:

[quote]zraw wrote:
Oh yeah and…

[quote]youngster543210 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
Oh yeah and…[/quote]

Translation:

COME AT ME BRO.

I feel bad for OP, looks great for 20 year old kid but dam this motherfucker looks like hes 40.

You know everyone would be twice as impressed if you we’re less of a cock about it