T Nation

My Progress Pics


I wanted to post some progress pics of the last year. Let me know what I can improve on and what you guys think.

The first pic is from one year ago at 180, the second pic is this week at 197.

Im guessing your avatar is you right now

Your delts are not impressive… sorry

And you are “already” upright rowing the 75s dbs you said…

I wonder how they will become “impressive”

You are stuck in the world of “the only way to progress is to add weight”

What work did you do to develop such a massive forehead?

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
What work did you do to develop such a massive forehead?[/quote]

now usually when I type lol, I do not actually lol.

But this time I laughed so loud it woke my damn dog up and now I have to take her outside in the rain. Bastard.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
What work did you do to develop such a massive forehead?[/quote]

It’s genetics brah, peep the baby pic in the background to the right of him. Just give up and live with your small forehead.

The avi looks awesome, very impressive physique on a 20 yr old how long have you been lifting?

As our very own deltoid inspiration mentioned, Delts and arms seem to need a bit of work but I’m guessing the avi pic was the one taken more recently? Both look thicker so nice progress

And do you have a back? I can’t comment if I can’t see it

Don’t see the point in ridiculing the guy.

[quote]Rush88 wrote:
Don’t see the point in ridiculing the guy.[/quote]

exactly, he has obviously put in some hard work in and out of the gym. He looks significantly leaner AND is up 17lbs. I dont think there are too many people out there who would be disappointed with that kind of progress in 12months.

he may not be at Zraws level, but that shouldn’t cause anyone to not appreciate what hes done.

Like the others have said, lets get a pic of the back and maybe a front pose to go with the original pick so we can actually see the total package.

[quote]zraw wrote:
Im guessing your avatar is you right now

Your delts are not impressive… sorry

And you are “already” upright rowing the 75s dbs you said…

I wonder how they will become “impressive”

You are stuck in the world of “the only way to progress is to add weight”[/quote]

Wait, wut? Dudes are ripping on a 20 y/o with about half the lifetime weight lifting TUT in the gym as they have? Because he feels OHP helps him more than 20Lbs DB “burn” work? Wow.

You go boy!

As you’ve said, no training type will illicit the same response forever. So we just adapt over time.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
What work did you do to develop such a massive forehead?[/quote]

Once again my lfts are higher tan yours and i look way better, you can’t possibly think that physique in your avatar can beat me on stage. I can tell it can’t without even seeing you pose.

If you want to contructively criticize, by all means go ahead, but lay off the forehead jokes, lol.

[quote]zraw wrote:
Im guessing your avatar is you right now

Your delts are not impressive… sorry

And you are “already” upright rowing the 75s dbs you said…

I wonder how they will become “impressive”

You are stuck in the world of “the only way to progress is to add weight”[/quote]
I’ve been training 2 years -_______-

You can’t quote me saying “already” because I never said it.

progressive tension overload is the only way to make muscle gains, plain and simple.

excellent progress

very good build for your age

now you have made a thread may as well put up your training and diet

good job dont understand the hate really

[quote]lemony2j wrote:
The avi looks awesome, very impressive physique on a 20 yr old how long have you been lifting?

As our very own deltoid inspiration mentioned, Delts and arms seem to need a bit of work but I’m guessing the avi pic was the one taken more recently? Both look thicker so nice progress

And do you have a back? I can’t comment if I can’t see it[/quote]

2 years lifting.

Great progress. You look excellent and you have tons of potential. Good work!!

There are a lot of major assholes here - just ignore the dickish comments - that’s par for the course on this board unfortunately.

That’s insane progress for only a year. It looks like you can fit 2 of your old hammies in one of your new ones. Good work. I’m a litlle worried where this thread may be headed…

I don’t think it’s hate at all. It’s just a not-so-polite way of saying “you should tone down the cockiness and ‘I know better than you’ attitude”.

[quote]giograves wrote:
Wait, wut? Dudes are ripping on a 20 y/o with about half the lifetime weight lifting TUT in the gym as they have? Because he feels OHP helps him more than 20Lbs DB “burn” work? Wow.

You go boy!

As you’ve said, no training type will illicit the same response forever. So we just adapt over time.[/quote]
Appreciated man.

The comments are because of another thread. People expressing different opinions on the internet. Forehead jokes are the inevitable result.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
excellent progress

very good build for your age

now you have made a thread may as well put up your training and diet

good job dont understand the hate really[/quote]

Yeah I think I will post my training and nutrition, its very radical and not many people use a routine ikei do, I’d like to share t and see peoples response to it.