My Progress From '05 To '06

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Mjace,

You look small dude. Especially your shoulder, upper chest area. I too was born with a large lower body.

If I were you I would try to increase my lift totals before embarking on a hypertrophy program.

Example:
5x5 > 10x3 > HSS-100[/quote]

Well i just finish ct’s superhero program which is very similar to his HHS-100 program

HOLY FUCK!!!

HEAD EXPLODES

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
HOLY FUCK!!!

HEAD EXPLODES[/quote]

HA Why the exploding head?

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Mjace,

You look small dude. Especially your shoulder, upper chest area. I too was born with a large lower body.

If I were you I would try to increase my lift totals before embarking on a hypertrophy program.

Example:
5x5 > 10x3 > HSS-100[/quote]

And the second time today you advise someone to not do hypertrophy. WTF?

Are you trying to make sure others don’t grow?

This kids bigger than you are you know.

that 2nd pic is nashville shores,I just got home from there…got burnt.You dont look 190 at all,im 215 at 5’11 and im softer,but i look a lot bigger then you

ha ha actually no it was in the bahamas… but good try that is odd cause i go to nashville shores all the time and i know quite a bit of the life guards… dated a couple of them… but ya its cool that your from around here… im in mj where are u?
ha aboout the hytrophy guy i dont know what he has against lifting for mass… i havent given any lift stats i could be the strongest mother fucker in the world for all he knows but its good that he has his priorities in oreder

OMG, where is the usual Prof. X Post?

You know:

You look like you’re in desperate need of a hamburger, or three.

You look like you might make a good Abercromibe model.

Have you considered eating alot and lifting weights?

etc. etc.

My head is exploding due to the fact that over the course of a year he should have made WAY more progress, not to mention going by the 6month and 1 year mark he actually cut…in your first year at your age you should’ve put on ALOT more size…furthermore…post some pics of you all jacked up beside that gay sitting pose pic…like seriously you’re still uber-skinny, don’t get me wrong you added muscle but get the fuck off the internet eat and lift instead of posting pics…

[quote]jmwintenn wrote:
that 2nd pic is nashville shores,I just got home from there…got burnt.You dont look 190 at all,im 215 at 5’11 and im softer,but i look a lot bigger then you[/quote]

Perhaps that is because you ARE a lot bigger than him…? 215 is a lot bigger than 190.
Although I do agree that he does not look 190, at all.

You’re skinny.

Sorry to say but there isn’t much progress there at all. Looks like you replaced some of the flab with muscle, but still, you’re skinny.

How many calories are you eating, I saw your plan but I’d like a caloric breakdown of it. So calculate the caloric value for each meal and write it down here, with the total of all meals. You will probably find you are not eating enough.

[quote]Mjace45 wrote:

HA HA ya i know im going to be totally flipping out… ive already gained some fat though and dont really care i want my fat to muscle ratio to be more in favor of muscles but you know you doesnt… but thanks for the concern
[/quote]

What is the native language spoken in Tennessee?

He didnt eat enough. Thats clear to see. I’m guessing he didnt gain much more than what his body was going to naturally because of his age. Lifting some just gave his muscles a tad more shape.

You do look like you may have been 1/4 consistant with lifting. So go back to working out and this time go for 3/4’s consistancy and see what results you get beyond natural growth.

P.S. EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE!

[quote]pja wrote:
Mjace45 wrote:

HA HA ya i know im going to be totally flipping out… ive already gained some fat though and dont really care i want my fat to muscle ratio to be more in favor of muscles but you know you doesnt… but thanks for the concern

What is the native language spoken in Tennessee?[/quote]

Cracka

first off i had major depression and phsycological issues over the last year which were accompanied by eating dissorders and various other issues… my training was full of under eating and overtraining… I know i have a long way to go and good for whoever you were talking about just looking for any advice i can get… i dont want a pat on the back… i want here is what your doing wrong… here is how to improve… NOT YOUR DOING WRONG ---------------

wait that criticism isnt followed by advice so how can this be of benifit? OH wait its just taking up net space… my bad…

[quote]algian wrote:
You’re skinny.

Sorry to say but there isn’t much progress there at all. Looks like you replaced some of the flab with muscle, but still, you’re skinny.

How many calories are you eating, I saw your plan but I’d like a caloric breakdown of it. So calculate the caloric value for each meal and write it down here, with the total of all meals. You will probably find you are not eating enough.[/quote]

Ya i know lately i descided to take the bulking rout… i have no idea how much im eating but its like 2 or 3 fold compared to what i was… but i cant really do a break down cause its extremely different everyday…

I do try to keep it clean though…
i start the mourning with like 2 cups cooked steel cut oats, 2 eggs, hand full of nuts which is 600? then after that i pretty much eat every 2 or 3 hours…

i work at a deli though so i pretty much am having a constant supply of turkey all day long… and chicken because we also fry chickens… good ole krogers but i would say im gettting between 3000 to 5000 it really depends which day you get me on… yesterday was definately a 5000 day

[quote]pja wrote:
Mjace45 wrote:

What is the native language spoken in Tennessee?[/quote]

Been working on my GHETTO SLANG>>> more practice needed

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
He didnt eat enough. Thats clear to see. I’m guessing he didnt gain much more than what his body was going to naturally because of his age. Lifting some just gave his muscles a tad more shape.

You do look like you may have been 1/4 consistant with lifting. So go back to working out and this time go for 3/4’s consistancy and see what results you get beyond natural growth.

P.S. EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! EAT MORE! [/quote]

Your right on with not eating enough… and im naturally more endomorphic… (unstarved) and i would of probably gain alot more just had grown naturally… but as far as consistancy your no where near on… i do appreciate the advice though… any is welcome…

i actually had a problem more in the other direction… i was in there to much opposed to not enough… 7 days a week… 1 hour and a half per day… never felt good… no energy… was ever seeing doctors about it…

my protein intake is high and so were my creatinine levels along with my blood nitrogen levels so they though it had something to do with my kidneys… they had no problems with the 1200 calories per day… ah the wonders of modern medicine… makes me wonder about getting my phd… will i screw up some kid because to buzy looking for the needle in the hay stack opposed to the huge problem sitting right infort of me

[quote]Mjace45 wrote:
first off i had major depression and phsycological issues over the last year which were accompanied by eating dissorders and various other issues… my training was full of under eating and overtraining… I know i have a long way to go and good for whoever you were talking about just looking for any advice i can get… i dont want a pat on the back… i want here is what your doing wrong… here is how to improve… NOT YOUR DOING WRONG ---------------

wait that criticism isnt followed by advice so how can this be of benifit? OH wait its just taking up net space… my bad…[/quote]

Who are you talking to? If you’re talking to me I said go back and lift with more consistancy and eat more. What more do you want?

[quote]Mjace45 wrote:
algian wrote:
You’re skinny.

How many calories are you eating, I saw your plan but I’d like a caloric breakdown of it. So calculate the caloric value for each meal and write it down here, with the total of all meals. You will probably find you are not eating enough.

Ya i know lately i descided to take the bulking rout… i have no idea how much im eating but its like 2 or 3 fold compared to what i was… but i cant really do a break down cause its extremely different everyday…

I do try to keep it clean though…
i start the mourning with like 2 cups cooked steel cut oats, 2 eggs, hand full of nuts which is 600? then after that i pretty much eat every 2 or 3 hours…

i work at a deli though so i pretty much am having a constant supply of turkey all day long… and chicken because we also fry chickens… good ole krogers but i would say im gettting between 3000 to 5000 it really depends which day you get me on… yesterday was definately a 5000 day[/quote]

Ok then list me everything you ate yesterday and let’s see how many calories we get to.

Then, from now on, keep a log of everything you ingest each day of this week. At the end of the week calculate how much you have eaten in calories per day.

Then post the results.

We can proceed from there.

Give me a PM once you post your figures.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Mjace45 wrote:

wait that criticism isnt followed by advice so how can this be of benifit? OH wait its just taking up net space… my bad…

Who are you talking to? If you’re talking to me I said go back and lift with more consistancy and eat more. What more do you want?[/quote]

No not you man i appreciate your effort… i need all the help i can get… i was talking to the guy that said his head exploded cuase my progress sucks… some people done understand that progress can be made in other ways than just physical gain, mental sanity is a huge progression that i have made over the last year… THANK GOD FOR PAXIL… this sight isnt very big on antidepressants but i promise you guys it has truly been a life saver