My Program, Feedback?

It took me nearly a year to design this so please be encouraging and any help or input would be great. I am nearly on my third cycle and so far so good. My CNS is not fried, and I am slowly building good strength. I apologize in advance if this post is a bit long.

W1-4X4+=-80%, 82.5%, 85%, 87.5%
W2-4X3±85%, 87.5%, 90%, 92.5%
W3-4X2±90%, 92.5%, 95%, 97.5%
W4-4X3X2X1-95%, 97.5%, 100%, 105%

The above scheme is for Monday and wednesday, I squat/deadlift on monday and bench on wednesday. On friday and sunday I do speed work. 10-12 sets of 2 for box squat, and 6-8 singles for deadlift. 9 sets of 3 are done on my bench days, using 3 different grips. I pull conventional but on speed days I pull sumo. The percentages vary on each lift but they are any where from 40=60%.

I also use the Max Effort Method(ME). On Mondays and Wednesdays after I complete the core lift I pick a ME exercise and bang out heavy singles and or triples depending on the exercise. It may seem like over kill, but so far so good. on Average I will so 3-5 sets, 1-3 reps.

For assistance work on squat days both ME and DE after performing the main lifts I will hit the lower back, hamstrings, and abs and that is it.
Assistance work on bench days after performing the main lifts I will hit the triceps, delts, and lats.

So here is and example of a Squat Day:
Core
ME
Lower back
Hamstrings
Abs

Lately on squat days I have been throwing in bicep work, and on bench day some trap work.

Here is what a typical Bench Press day would look like starting the program.

Bench-4x4+
ME-2 Board Press-3-5 sets, 1-3 reps
Supplemental-Rolling tricep extensions-4 sets, 8-10 reps
Delts=OH dumbell press-4-6 sets, 8-10 reps
Lats=Dumbbell Row=4 sets, 8-10 reps

On average my workouts have lasted 55 minutes, I lift raw. Any positive feedback would be nice. I can go farther into detail i just did not want this to be a long post.

Is “core” like rollouts or weighted sit ups?

Looks like a cool and well thought out program. If you are handling all the heavy work fine in terms of recovery, than that’s awesome. My only criticism would be that maybe a few weeks of higher volume work in the 70-80% range might be good also. You could make Week one something like 4 x 8 @ 65, 67.5, 70, 72.5, then week 2 4 x 6 @ 70, 72.5, 75, 77.5. Then go into your 4 x 4 @ 80 etc on week 3.

I’m just a big fan of doing a lot of volume at lighter weights to improve form, muscle mass, and strength all at once. With the ME stuff you do, you are getting plenty of heavy practice, so I think taking just a few weeks to focus on more than 5 reps with moderate weight would help round out the program.

Overall though it seems cool, and if it’s working for you then keep at it.

Also, why do you do speed pulls sumo if you pull conventional? Iust to mix it up? I love speed deadlifts, but I feel like if you pull conventional, you should do pretty much all of your pulling conventional. Improving your ability to fire fast is important, but I feel like rehearsal of the movement pattern you plan to use to pull heavy weight is really important as well. But I don’t really know much about pulling sumo, so I’m curious why you do it that way?

@ Chobbs-Core would be referring to bench, squat, and deadlift. Everyone has different terminology sorry for the confusion bud. @N.K.-I do incorporate high volume on my ME Squat and bench days. Only in the assistance work though. What i gave above is just and example. For me its usually 5x12 or 6x10, Only for ME days though. On speed days The intensity is flipped, 3-5 sets 5-6 reps. It works well for me. I do dig the 4x8 4x6, never thought of that. Thank you kind sir. I also forgot to mention that I use a Training Max and its any where from 10-15% lower then my actual 1RM. Overall it is a pretty rad little program haha I have not stalled yet and the recovery on it is awesome.

Box sqatting wide and pulling sumo creates brutal hip strength according to Mr.Simmons. He also advocates wide will work close but close will not work wide, therefore I box squat wide and pull sumo all in the nature of creating a powerful conventional pull. And to be honest it seems to be working fine. As a raw lifter I believe it its important to always do the main lifts, no partial movement can compare. Also pulling sumo on my speed day gives me good recovery from my ME squat/DL day. Because I squat then deadlift, and usually after my deadlift work my shins are bloody and there is skin hanging off the bar haha and more often then not puke on the floor. There is a method to each madness. It works fine for me.