My Predicament

So let me start out by saying I’ve been a bit of an idiot. I’m 19 years old and in the Marine Corps in Okinawa, Japan. Been lifting for 3 years and had seen some pretty awesome gains. I got to my peak strength earlier this year and figured it was time to step it up.

I ran a cycle of H-Drol and used 6-Oxo Extreme for PCT. Felt fine, everything was good. I guess then I got a little cocky.

The month of October I ran Havoc at 30/30/30/40. I used Anabolic Innovation’s Cycle Support during as well as some SAMe. Continued both into PCT. I obviously have a pretty strong libido and am always pretty damned horny.

After a week of Havoc my libido diminished. I figured it wasn’t a big deal. Finished out the cycle and started Reversitol as directed. The second week I added in Primal Male. Now I’m a few days into the second week and my libido is still down. Is it time to worry?

I can get some nolva if need be but by that time my OTC PCT will be completed anyway. I can’t get bloodwork BTW, being in the military and all. That would help I’d imagine.

Any suggestions? Please no flames, I know I was kinda stupid using this shit at this age. I don’t regret the H-Drol cycle but I definitely rushed into Havoc kind of stupidly even though I planned everything out. I didn’t anticipate this.

[quote]natevines wrote:
So let me start out by saying I’ve been a bit of an idiot. I’m 19 years old and in the Marine Corps in Okinawa, Japan. Been lifting for 3 years and had seen some pretty awesome gains. I got to my peak strength earlier this year and figured it was time to step it up.

I ran a cycle of H-Drol and used 6-Oxo Extreme for PCT. Felt fine, everything was good. I guess then I got a little cocky.

The month of October I ran Havoc at 30/30/30/40. I used Anabolic Innovation’s Cycle Support during as well as some SAMe. Continued both into PCT. I obviously have a pretty strong libido and am always pretty damned horny.

After a week of Havoc my libido diminished. I figured it wasn’t a big deal. Finished out the cycle and started Reversitol as directed. The second week I added in Primal Male. Now I’m a few days into the second week and my libido is still down. Is it time to worry?

I can get some nolva if need be but by that time my OTC PCT will be completed anyway. I can’t get bloodwork BTW, being in the military and all. That would help I’d imagine.

Any suggestions? Please no flames, I know I was kinda stupid using this shit at this age. I don’t regret the H-Drol cycle but I definitely rushed into Havoc kind of stupidly even though I planned everything out. I didn’t anticipate this.
[/quote]

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you didn’t plan anything out. It sounds as if you jumped right into a second cycle after your H-Drol PCT.

No flames intended, but that’s downright ignorant on your part, and your PCT choices for back-to-back Methyls were inadequate at best.