T.Bar 4 5
Pull Over 4 10
Lying Tricep Bar 4 8
Dips 4 to failure
Concentration 3 8
Calves Raises 6 10
Fore Arm Curls 6 12

Guide me is this ok to build mass & strength[/quote]

For someone of your level (going from your other thread) there is too much garbage volume that have no place in a program for a guy like you. You should spend more volume and the truly effective exercises and drop the ones that will do nothing for you right now since pretty much all the girls I train are stronger than you are.

Furthermore, when you are doing the effective lift, you are doing many of them in a workout so you will not be able to go hard enough on all of them.

Lastly you should be less concerned with programming and more by learning to lift properly. If your power clean 1RM is 50kg as you mentioned earlier and you are a non-handicapped man, then you simply do not know how to do the lift. Of the 20-30 women I train I don’t know if I have one of them who can’t do more than 50kg, and most of them do a lot more.

Right now simply focus on learning the perfect technique on:

Deadlifts
Power cleans
Push presses
Squat
Bench press

And ONCE DO ALL OF THESE WITH SOLID TECHNIQUE, focus all your energy on getting strong in these and drop all the garbage volume.

EDIT: I might have been harsh, but this honestly looks VERY bad. It doesn’t look like a program, more like a collection of exercises thrown in together randomly; some good, some bad, some useless.

Looks like something that was put together without much thought and mostly designed for “fear of missing out something”.

Heck, I only do 3-4 strength exercises TOTAL (not per workout) plus the 2 olympic lifts. Same with all the peoples I train in person. But we train super hard on these. If we tried to do more, intensity and quality of effort would suffer. Why would it be different for you, who seem to be less experienced (thus have a body that doesn’t tolerate training as well)?

Heck, some of the best gains in strength and size that I made, I was doing only 2 exercises total!!! Stop wondering about which exercises you could add to get more gains, instead find out how FEW exercises you can do but and gains size everywhere… but train those few exercises as hard as possible.

Hercules,

Started back in the gym, and I’m doing the below; with very very good progress… perhaps take this on as a challenge ?

Nice and simple… and very VERY hard (HA)

Layer System Program:

DAY 1:
SGHP:
Start at 50% of last attempts 1RM - First 3 sets * 3 reps: Next 3 sets * 2 reps: Next sets * 1 reps
Take 90% of 1RM 1 set of 7 reps (10 sec rest in between) ? Best to try use pins to rest on.
Take 70% of 1RM - 4-4-3-3-2-2-1-1 (Do 3 sets)
Take 50% of 1RM 5 reps; hold 5 secs ? 4 reps: hold 4 secs ? 3 reps: hold 3 secs → Hold in middle position.

DAY 2:
Decline OR Normal Bench Press:
Start at 50% of last attempts 1RM - First 3 sets * 3 reps: Next 3 sets * 2 reps: Next sets * 1 reps
Take 90% of 1RM 1 set of 7 reps (10 sec rest in between) ? Best to try use pins to rest on.
Take 50% of 1RM 5 reps, 5 sec rest: 4 reps: 4 sec rest etc → Hold in middle position on last rep (Volume)

DAY 3:
Front Squat:
Take 90% of 1RM 1 set of 7 reps (10 sec rest in between) Best to try use pins to rest on.
Take 50% of 1RM 5 reps, 5 sec rest: 4 reps: 4 sec rest etc → Hold in middle position on last rep (Volume)

DAY 4:
Push Press:
Take 90% of 1RM 1 set of 7 reps (10 sec rest in between) Best to try use pins to rest on.
Take 50% of 1RM 5 reps; hold 5 secs ? 4 reps: hold 4 secs 3 reps: hold 3 secs → Hold in middle position.

DAY 5:
Slight decline bench press ramp to 3RM
Slight decline bench press 8 x 3 @ 90% of no.1
Slight decline close-grip bench from pins (just above sticking point) 4 sets of 3 with 80% of no.1
Floor Press ramp to 3RM

DAY 6:
Clean and Press high pulls ramp to 3RM
Clean and Press high pulls, 6 sets of 3 reps with 90% of 1RM
Front Squat ramp to 3RM

DAY 7:
Back Squat ramp to 3RM
Back Squat 8 x 3 @ 90% of no.1
Romanian Deadlift: Ramp to 3RM
DAY 8:
SGHP: ramp to 3RM
8 x3 @ 90% of No.1
Deadlift Ramp to 3RM
DAY 9:
OFF

Repeat.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

Heck, I only do 3-4 strength exercises TOTAL (not per workout) plus the 2 olympic lifts. Same with all the peoples I train in person. But we train super hard on these. If we tried to do more, intensity and quality of effort would suffer. Why would it be different for you, who seem to be less experienced (thus have a body that doesn’t tolerate training as well)?

[/quote]

I can certify on Day 1-4 when you hit “Take 70% of 1RM - 4-4-3-3-2-2-1-1 (Do 3 sets)”… I get wiped in the middle of the second set.

Steep learning curve finding out out 3 layers of 1 exercise can wipe you out !

Hey CT thanx for the advice one thing more can i carry up those power moves & olympic moves that u recommended me 6 days a week ?

I apparently have missed this layer split. Thought I’d seen em all. (At least what’s been posted on this site). So only one cluster set at 90% of 1rm? How much rest between hdl? 4 reps, (rest??), 4 reps, rest? (How long), 3 reps, 3 reps, etc. It is a good lookin split which is why I’m askin.