Hey everyone Im new to the forum.

These are my stats of right now…

• Age 21
  • Weight 155
  • Height 6 feet
  • Body Fat 5.2%
  • Lifting for 5 years

My goals

• To have a strong one month of steriods that will get me some massive gains then be done

What Im thinking about using

• Dianabol for one month

Go away

Dont feed trolls please.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Go away

Dont feed trolls please. [/quote]

I didnt ask for smart ass responces I want good information.

[quote]Joker25 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Go away

Dont feed trolls please. [/quote]

I didnt ask for smart ass responces I want good information. [/quote]

he’s being polite, read the stickies. I will say this in plain English.“YOU ARE NOT READY”.

Hey man, you’ll get the gains you’re looking for probably by taking that. You can do a 8 week cycle at max. It will be liver toxic so you want to take some liver care with it (milk thistle or just a general liver care pill). The trick with steroids is keeping your gains after your cycle which using a PCT will increase the sustainability of that. Since Dianabol has a high water retention rate then that will be even harder for you to do. I would suggest using something that has a low water retention rate.

It’s your body, if you think you’re ready then no one on here can tell you different. Do what YOU want.

There’s a lot of info out there so do your research on websites and other forums. make sure you understand everything you’re gunna put into your body and what the consquences are and what will happen.
Good luck!

6’ 155 after 6 years in the gym??? What have you been doing all that time??? Sorry but you should not still be 155 if you really have been training for 6 years, is this a joke?

[quote]Joker25 wrote:
Hey everyone Im new to the forum.

These are my stats of right now…

• Age 21
  • Weight 155
  • Height 6 feet
  • Body Fat 5.2%
  • Lifting for 5 years

My goals

• To have a strong one month of steriods that will get me some massive gains then be done

What Im thinking about using

• Dianabol for one month[/quote]

Wow.
There’s your answer JoeyD, from your thread on the vets.
Fucking dipshit, yeah you NEED anabolics to gain your way out of Auschwitz size.
Try eating real food.

I went from 155lbs to 240lbs naturally in that amount of time almost. You might want to start researching diet habits/proper training etiquette. That or stop trolling. HA.