My Oxandrolone Log

Did yah drop off the planet?

Sorry about the lack of updates, been busy with school.

Two weeks in now, no weight change, just the usual daily fluctuations. No side effects at this point, for someone whos been acne prone in the past I half expected a mild increase in oily skin by now…I’m not complaining.

Pumps are still around on my off days, so there’s no doubt its doing something, squatted and benched a few easy PR’s this week with more in the tank and I’ve been doing a little more volume then usual and been recovering fine.

So in summary, pumps and mild strength increases but nothing drastic.

[quote]T_Brun wrote:
Sorry about the lack of updates, been busy with school.

Two weeks in now, no weight change, just the usual daily fluctuations. No side effects at this point, for someone whos been acne prone in the past I half expected a mild increase in oily skin by now…I’m not complaining.

Pumps are still around on my off days, so there’s no doubt its doing something, squatted and benched a few easy PR’s this week with more in the tank and I’ve been doing a little more volume then usual and been recovering fine.

So in summary, pumps and mild strength increases but nothing drastic.[/quote]

That’s it …that’s all you should expect from Var.

What about mood and confidence?

Mood has been okay, nothing out of the ordinary. Confidence hasn’t changed either.

See my mood changed big time. I was on top of the world. Nothing could stop me with what I put my mind too.

Did I tell you love var. I would marry var if it was a women.

How well does Anavar powder work and how much does it cost usually per gram?

[quote]superman95 wrote:
How well does Anavar powder work and how much does it cost usually per gram?[/quote]

What was the point of posting this twice?

Hey T_Brun I’ve been a lurker on this site for years and was wondering how the rest of your cycle has been going? How have the strength gains been in regards to your deadlift? How effective has your cycle been in terms of fat loss? Any input would be much appreciated.

-Chub

Hey T_Brun are you still alive?