T Nation

My Own FML

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
I haven’t had sex in 6 bloody years. I’m 21 now. FML[/quote]

Are you serious? Dude, buy some.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
I haven’t had sex in 6 bloody years. I’m 21 now. FML[/quote]

SIX YEARS?!?

Can I ask why?

I’m going on 2+ months, but I have my reasons and I sure as hell won’t go THAT much longer, unless something catastophic happens. Of course, with the way things have been lately, that might be a good thing… Anyway…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
I haven’t had sex in 6 bloody years. I’m 21 now. FML

SIX YEARS?!?

Can I ask why?
[/quote]

Hmmm. I need to go out more in places that actually are good to hook up with woman. Simple as that brah.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
I haven’t had sex in 6 bloody years. I’m 21 now. FML

SIX YEARS?!?

Can I ask why?

Hmmm. I need to go out more in places that actually are good to hook up with woman. Simple as that brah.
[/quote]

I don’t think it’s quite that simple. You can meet women anywhere. Shit, man, if I was on a streak of 6 months I’d be talking to every girl that walked past me.

Just buy some, man. That’ll get the fire lit again.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
I haven’t had sex in 6 bloody years. I’m 21 now. FML

SIX YEARS?!?

Can I ask why?

Hmmm. I need to go out more in places that actually are good to hook up with woman. Simple as that brah.
[/quote]

Pull a sleezy , walk into a bar find the most smashed girl there , tell her your some famous athlete/star/ own a company whatever, comment on her looks. Then BAM she’s on top of you and you just had sex. Then she calls you and you think its for round 2 but no, its because she’s pregnant, then she always complains about how you never do anything. Then you kill her and go to a bar that night and do it all over again. :smiley:

I had to get an eye exam a few weeks back, so I went to a lens crafters in the mall. They dialated my eyes, did the test, and as I walked out, I saw a cute girl sitting on a bench smile at me. Light hit my eyes a second later and my eyes started tearing.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I had to get an eye exam a few weeks back, so I went to a lens crafters in the mall. They dialated my eyes, did the test, and as I walked out, I saw a cute girl sitting on a bench smile at me. Light hit my eyes a second later and my eyes started tearing.[/quote]

Hahahahahhahahahahah This made me laugh out loud because I know exactly how that feels. Stupid eye exams!

Did you talk to her?

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

Pull a sleezy , walk into a bar find the most smashed girl there , tell her your some famous athlete/star/ own a company whatever, comment on her looks. Then BAM she’s on top of you and you just had sex. Then she calls you and you think its for round 2 but no, its because she’s pregnant, then she always complains about how you never do anything. Then you kill her and go to a bar that night and do it all over again. :smiley:

[/quote]

minus the sociopath killing spree thats fairly accurate.

always use a fake accent when you pick up chicks, like a british accent or some shit. it will work. girls believe anything, i had one girl believing i played for the NFL and drove a Lamborghini it was too easy. i didnt fuck her though, one of those chicks who has boobs way bigger than her ass.