My Other Left

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
My hammie has been bothering me for 3 weeks now. Where’s mah luv, Dr. Bear?[/quote]

oh well step right over to the exam table… lemme clean u off a place to sit… (wipes off mouth.)

That didn’t take long.

I told you, it was long enough. :wink:

Now more Cbear pictures…I mean training material.

Cbizz - welcome back.

was wondering where the boys were. :wink:

first, a pic of the baby callous i ripped off on sat.

You just keep getting cooler.

next, a repost and a pun.

I’M BAAAAAACK!

Dammit. I want tu talkz dee dityz but you makez de funz of mi!

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
was wondering where the boys were. :wink:

first, a pic of the baby callous i ripped off on sat. [/quote]
lol, at first glance I thought the pic you posted was one that I had previously posted.

well, that didnt take long.

first creeper PM since I’ve been back:

[quote]
subject: tvix

Message: Im never one to send PM’s or generally comment, but i just happend across the t-vixen thread and saw your post, and then your profile (sorry had to look). Just wanted to send you a PM and say amazing. Didnt want to call attention in the thread. But Great Pics, and thanks for posting and sharing.

date registered: 8/31/06[/quote]

good member of T-Nation, where have you been the last year that i’ve been around?

here ya go, bitches.

Pegg is responsible for the editing. which, imo, is hilarious.

I cant see shit on the video. I suck at the internet. However, I must ask, who is that handsome man in the Tuxedo Tshirt?

Jason

[quote]JPeggEFS wrote:
I cant see shit on the video. I suck at the internet. However, I must ask, who is that handsome man in the Tuxedo Tshirt?

Jason[/quote]

its not showing up on my side of the monitor, either. however, i can watch it on my channel and sent the link to someone else already, and they can see it.

that incredibly sexy bastard in the tuxedo shirt is coach grizzly. the one who fixed my conventional deadlift, and will hopefully be able to fix my squat, if i can stop being awful.

tryin the video again:

LOL!

“quitter”

fucking burst out laughing.

I’m going to have to get some ammonia I think. You made that look easy!

coach grizzly can dunk…a 10" rim.

Popularity contest? I said that?

we’re all here, generally, for the same reasons.

Ah, I remember my first hit of ammonia. I didn’t take it nearly as well. I did, however, PR.

That pull was beautiful. I might have to look into this whole awesome coach thing. Jpegg, you taking Team Awful applications? I’m pretty sure I’ve got plenty of pulls and squats(you guys should see me back it briefs. what a treat) that are worthy.