My Olympia 2009 Orgy

Ok i didn’t have a sexual orgy…

I did however get to meet every one of my favorite fitness females at the 2009 Olympia Expo! I’m pretty sure they are most of your favorites too! The only person I didn’t get to meet was Jelena Abbou.

Enter Timea Majorva, Jamie Eason, Ava Cowan, and last but not least Marzia Prince.

This trip pretty much made my decade!

I had to wait for Marzia to finish eating, I felt like a stalker! She was very nice and very beautiful!

Jamie Eason was very sweet and very tiny!

Timea Majorva was probably the hottest one! Flawless skin and a ridicules booty…

NIIICE

Ava Cowan was pretty awesome.

I hate you…in a good way.

The loot!

Soo many free supplements…I am set for at least a year!

what are those tubes bottom left they look shady

Liquid protein/dildo’s.

[quote]Nyral wrote:
what are those tubes bottom left they look shady[/quote]

Dildo with liquid protein in them? How very realistic! Do you have to shake them before you squeeze their content out?

Looks like fun. Hey, how do their medial delts feel? Seriously.

Awesome

They were solid as a rock, come to think of it.

[quote]Level 0 wrote:
Looks like fun. Hey, how do their medial delts feel? Seriously.[/quote]

Those bitches were very solid!

:slight_smile:

[quote]Level 0 wrote:
Looks like fun. Hey, how do their medial delts feel? Seriously.[/quote]

Here’s another pic I took with Jamie and some other chick.

Dude, you suck! j/k

I’m jealous though, Marzia and Ava are two of my all-time faves! I did get to meet Monica Brandt at the Europa show in Dallas a month, or so, ago. She was hotter without all of the botox!

[quote]adamhum wrote:
Those bitches…
[/quote]

Mate, is there really need?

Anyway - Jamie Easton actually looks nicer there than she does all photoshopped up in the pictures. She is an absolute hottie… wow.

Brandt was there too…She was talking to Timea Majorva…I was very tempted to ask for a pic with the both of them, but decided not to for some reason, It’s like I didn’t want to interrupt them or something. Brandt has a great body…you’re right, her face was just alright…

I wish i could have seen more of Ava’s body, more specifically that killer booty of hers…What a world class ass that women has…

All the women i met seemed very down to earth and happy i recognized them, not snooty at all…

[quote]CDQAR24 wrote:
Dude, you suck! j/k

I’m jealous though, Marzia and Ava are two of my all-time faves! I did get to meet Monica Brandt at the Europa show in Dallas a month, or so, ago. She was hotter without all of the botox![/quote]

[quote]adamhum wrote:
The loot!

Soo many free supplements…I am set for at least a year!

[/quote]

I would finish 'em off in less than 3 months.