My Nolva Has Arrived!

Hey guys, okay heres some information about me:

im 18, 6’4 about 195 pounds
im not fat, and im not skinny
i have had gyno since i was about 13
I lift 3 times a week and eat very clean
i have the gland gyno, not the fake fat gyno

can someone give me advice on what the dosage should be for the nolvadex?

i dont want to hear oh it wont work blah blah blah
there have been numerous studies for people in my situation that it helped a ton. it may or might not work, but it is worth a shot.

oh and do i take the dosage all at once or do i break it up, like half in the morning half at night?

does it matter what time of day i take it?

can i start tonight? 9-8-08 8:05 PM?

anyone?

It wont work, bla bla

Why dont you reference the dosage to all of these studies that claim to have read?

I personally think you may have nolva confused with letro.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/pubertal_gyno_help_need_answers

third post down has the studies

im guessing something like this

day 1 - 10
day 2 - 10
day 3 - 20
day 4 - 20
day 5 - 40
day 6 - 40

and then reduce back down to 20 untill i see reduction and then back down to 10, and then possibly 5

ive never done anything like this so im asking if this looks good?

what about when to take it what time and do i take it all at once?

youve had your gyno for too long for nolva to do anything, read the gyno sticky, you wasted your money. ive had gyno since i was around 13 14 and nolva does nothing besides when i feel it acting up.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
youve had your gyno for too long for nolva to do anything, read the gyno sticky, you wasted your money. ive had gyno since i was around 13 14 and nolva does nothing besides when i feel it acting up.[/quote]

you really dont look like you have gyno…what helped you? did adding muscle help “hide” it? im still going to give it a go reguardless of what anyone says, i just want to know if this dosage would be ok.

ive got pea sized gyno on my right and marble sized on my left. nothing has helped i just deal with it. until i get the balls for the operation.