T Nation

My Next Stack.... Your Opinion

Hello all, At semi-August 2006, I have to begin a stack which lasted 8 weeks. 1. Decaf-durabolin 2. and sustanon 250 both in injection?. after these 8 weeks, I took clomid during 3 weeks. I have finished any this stack approximately towards the end October. I do not have, unfortunately, evolved, or get very more bigger, probably because I did not eat enough. I wondered if it’s were too early to do another stack before the period of Christmas.
This one: 1.Anapolon, decaf-durabolin, arimidex.

… Sorry for my english, im canadian french :slight_smile:
Thank you for your opinion.

decaf Durabolin? I perfer caffeinated Durabolin myself;)

[quote]s0nix wrote:
Hello all, At semi-August 2006, I have to begin a stack which lasted 8 weeks. 1. Decaf-durabolin 2. and sustanon 250 both in injection?. after these 8 weeks, I took clomid during 3 weeks. I have finished any this stack approximately towards the end October. I do not have, unfortunately, evolved, or get very more bigger, probably because I did not eat enough. I wondered if it’s were too early to do another stack before the period of Christmas.
This one: 1.Anapolon, decaf-durabolin, arimidex.

… Sorry for my english, im canadian french :slight_smile:
Thank you for your opinion.[/quote]Even on the juice you must eat plenty and workout like a demon [which should be easier juiced up]. You didn’t give your height and weight and training experience. But if you were a proper roid candidate you should have seem some gains on that cycle.

Personally, next I’d ditch clomid for nolvadex in PCT. You actually have/had a semi-decent stack there [again depending on where you’re at experience wise]. Perhaps try it again for 10-12 weeks this time.

You gotta eat every 2-3 hours though. 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and hit the gym hard five or six times a week

The stack (deca-sustanon250) is already done. i have around one month of break. But there are no problem for my body and my
health for start the deca,anapolon,arimidex stack ?

Btw, im training for 3 years now and have a very good workout 5-6 times per week.

Imo, 3 years of training is not near enough for you to already be hitting the juice. you missed out on a lot of quality muscle gains you could have gained naturally. this is a pessimistic post

DezZ

[quote]Dezz wrote:
Imo, 3 years of training is not near enough for you to already be hitting the juice. you missed out on a lot of quality muscle gains you could have gained naturally. this is a pessimistic post

DezZ[/quote]

i agree. and if you didnt make size gains while on that cycle… you definitly dont have all your nutrition in line either. you were/are no where near ready for another cycle

I agree also… im a student at university, i got a lot of homework, and im training 5-6 days per week, so i don’t have always the time to eat PERFECTLY. :expressionless:

you have time to train…

i take it…

then you have time to eat properly

you didnt say how much you were using…even with poor eating you should have put on some size at even low dosages. Must have been fake stuff

I will eat properly for my next stack cause i will finish school soon and have a lot more time. But im still wondering if its dangerous for my health if i have only one month and half of break (with only protein)