My Next Order for Bulking

Hey guys

Since I’m bulking up this winter I am placing an order in soon to order some more supplements (mainly just protein powder and creatine) to help the process.

I have tried Surge in the past and LOVED it, but am wondering if just ordering basic whey and creatine would be better?

If from here I would order (would last me the next 5 months basically)
5x Surge (3 Chocolate, 2 Original)
1x German Creatine Mono

and then get a generic multivitamin from wal-mart or something

If from another site I’d order: (protein would last just 1 month, others 2+ months)
5lbs ON Extreme Milk Chocolate Whey
1 Kilo Primaforce Creaform
120 tablets NOW’s ADAM Multivitamin

Which is the better order in your opinion?

I’ll help you out with your post ok. First this…

[quote]friedrice683 wrote:
Hey guys

Since I’m bulking up for the next three years
[/quote]

Ok now that’s out of the way. I’d take protein and creatine as my first supplements any day of the week. What are you weighing these days and have you gotten any help like people have suggested?

Hey thanks man.

I lost some weight GRRR from cross country (again…I do it caus its only sport I’m good at) and I have gotten help

I am thinking of just getting BOTH the Whey and Surge and just use 1 scoop whey a day and Surge only on lift days

here is my diet right now if it matters, its 2800 calories + because I usually get hungrier and will have extra, but I eat at LEAST this everyday:

Meal 1* 750am
1 Cup Skim Milk
2 Packets Oatmeal
1 Banana
Omelet w/ ham and cheese

Meal 2* 1pm
1 Cup Skim Milk
2 Slices Whole Wheat
4 Slices Turkey
1 Slice Provolone
1 Apple

Meal 3* 445pm
Surge

Meal 4* 545pm
1 Cup Skim Milk
6oz Meat
60g Carbohydrate

Meal 5* 10pm, bed by 11:15
1 Scoop Whey
1 tbsp natural Peanut Butter
1 Cup 4% Cottage Cheese

*star indicates fish oil at each meal, 10g total

That comes to total of 2800+ and thats not counting any veggies which are in every meal and I do eat more than that, thats just what I have to eat every day. I am doing Waterbury Method which has kicked my ass thus far due to Cross Country making a lotta my muscles slow twitch…ugh…and I run 3 off days to prepare for track where I might do a shorter event to help with switching muscle fibers back to fast twitch

Any input? :slight_smile:

My Supplements will be as followed:
Surge on workout Days
1 scoop ON Whey a day (2 on off days)
2 NOW Adam multivitamins
10g fish oil a day

Hey thanks man.

I lost some weight GRRR from cross country (again…I do it caus its only sport I’m good at) and I have gotten help

I am thinking of just getting BOTH the Whey and Surge and just use 1 scoop whey a day and Surge only on lift days

here is my diet right now if it matters, its 2800 calories + because I usually get hungrier and will have extra, but I eat at LEAST this everyday:

Meal 1* 750am
1 Cup Skim Milk
2 Packets Oatmeal
1 Banana
Omelet w/ ham and cheese

Meal 2* 1pm
1 Cup Skim Milk
2 Slices Whole Wheat
4 Slices Turkey
1 Slice Provolone
1 Apple

Meal 3* 445pm
Surge

Meal 4* 545pm
1 Cup Skim Milk
6oz Meat
60g Carbohydrate

Meal 5* 10pm, bed by 11:15
1 Scoop Whey
1 tbsp natural Peanut Butter
1 Cup 4% Cottage Cheese

*star indicates fish oil at each meal, 10g total

That comes to total of 2800+ and thats not counting any veggies which are in every meal and I do eat more than that, thats just what I have to eat every day. I am doing Waterbury Method which has kicked my ass thus far due to Cross Country making a lotta my muscles slow twitch…ugh…and I run 3 off days to prepare for track where I might do a shorter event to help with switching muscle fibers back to fast twitch

Any input? :slight_smile:

My Supplements will be as followed:
Surge on workout Days
1 scoop ON Whey a day (2 on off days)
2 NOW Adam multivitamins
10g fish oil a day[/quote]

more… food

I think your over estimating calories, add one more meal in thats about 500 calories and do some low intensity cardio post workout or go for a long walk a few days a week, it will keep fat gain at bay.

SHadoW

Id say the same as dlfury and SHadoW… MORE FOOD. I have about the same diet plan, but I only eat about all of my carbs on my first meal and my post workout meal. Im very sensitive to carbs, so I have to watch that carfully. I’m doing a total of 7 meals a day, (6 on off days), and two of those usually are just a protein shake so I can keep up the protein volume I need without adding alot of extra carbs/fats.

I personaly would like to add at least another 300 cal to my diet though. As far as the supplement delema you have…I’d stick with the basics of Protein and Creatine. I also add in some BCAA and glutimine myself.

Have a peanut butter sandwitch with each meal.

I usually get hungrier and will have extra,[/quote]

You should NEVER get hungry if you’re bulking. Eat before you get hungry, and eat big.

Yeah

Ever since I have been bumping up my calories more and more, I just get hungrier and hungrier it seems AFTER training.

I am not really hungry at all at any other meal of the day except Dinner and PWO where I just feel empty. However, the scale is going up at rate of 1.5lbs a week so far so I am happy :smiley: I am only like 2-3lbs away from reaching where I was before xc started with my 10 mile runs each day, glad thats over.

Anyways I want to try to get to 150+ (currently 138, was 141 at beginning of xc and was only 115 11 months ago) before track starts. Hopefully that can come

I am thinking of not even running this winter and just lifting 4-5 times a week really focusing on my lagging bodyparts (which is basically everything).

Is this an OK order?

Surge x5
Creatine x1
(will last me 3+ months all of this)

Then from another site:
ON Whey 5lbs
NOW Multi-vitamin
Crap loads of fish oil

Christmas is coming near and I plan to ask this as my main gift haha. But yeah, how does this look :smiley:

I also added in another meal at 10am because I got a little hungry today there, so had peanut butter sandwhich. I’m at 3000+ cals and feel great haha. Thanks for all the advice guys