My Next Cycle

JJ I must have missed the part where you explained why you gave up on your tren dream to pursue the EQ?

I know in other threads we’ve talked about your nor19 shutdown from Deca but I was thinking your next run was going to be your tren trial?

In fact a few posts up you sort of said that.

BTW, frontloading with injectables does not really work. The ester remains the same so they won’t really kick in faster. Given the very long ester in EQ its rather pointless.

Your thoughts seem to have wandered during this thread. But I gather lean mass is still you primary goal?

[quote] JJ wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:
JJ wrote:
It does david… thanks, and you think it is worth running Eq at 333mg a week? will i get anything over the test with that dose?

If i buy more i could run 600mg for 12 weeks… that would add upto around 1.2grams of anabolics not including the kick with proprionate or the proviron…!

too muchtoo much!

500test and 300eq should be good… with a kick of propionate (what dose? - 400mg for 5 weeks, on top of the cyp?) lads? that is alot of test…

How about:

Wk1-12 500mg Cyp
Wk1-12 300mg Eq
Wk1-5 350mg Prop
Wk6-12 50mg proviron
Joe

wow a triple post! Anyway i thought u were running more cyp? you should bump that test a little more even with the low eq. but anyway kickstart looks a week or two too long if your really concerned of the amount of drugs used. I think you will feel the eq for sure but as i have never run eq or test for that matter so low i dont really know what you should expect.

OF COURSE YOU HAVE RUN TEST?! What do you mean? I thought you used test this last show?

Anyway, i may drop the prop altogether… i really do not think i need to be doing a gram of total anabolics at all - i just dont need that much. I get GREAT results from Test at 00mg for just 7 weeks, so doing 500mg for 12 weeks is going to be great especially if i add the Eq.

I would like a second opinion - Bushy or Saps can you advise me?
No offence David, you know they have more experience than us both together!

Joe[/quote]

no i said that i have never run test or eq as low as you are planning so i dont know what u should expect. sorry if that was a little wordy. anyway no offense taken, thats the great thing about this forum is there are a FEW people that actually know what their talking about and can offer legit help.

[quote]saps wrote:
JJ I must have missed the part where you explained why you gave up on your tren dream to pursue the EQ?

I know in other threads we’ve talked about your nor19 shutdown from Deca but I was thinking your next run was going to be your tren trial?

In fact a few posts up you sort of said that.

BTW, frontloading with injectables does not really work. The ester remains the same so they won’t really kick in faster. Given the very long ester in EQ its rather pointless.

Your thoughts seem to have wandered during this thread. But I gather lean mass is still you primary goal?[/quote]

Thats me all over Saps! - Until i make a final decision (usually with help) then i am all over the place, making sure to leave no stone unturned on my quest to the perfect solution that satisfies all areas of contention!

Tren is going to be used at some point, i am actually looking forward to the cool, dynamic, dangerous aggression it will give (i know this-as i know myself :wink: ) i am not totally sure why i am not using it this time, mostly because of fear. I bottled out i think - not due to “androgenic attitude condition”, but more the shutdown, i should be reunited with my wifey soon and if i get shutdown too bad she’ll never forgive me - neither would i. Especially as i am turning fucks down to stay faithful right now!

ANYWAY - my goal is size and quality… always size and quality. I would run drol but i would finish with a “hardener”… i like quality throughout - this may change in the future, but i can gain well while being “picky” as to what i gain!

Eq was chosen in the end due to cost and action… it is not particularly like deca - but it is in all the ways that matter, anabolic, medium androgenic, nice quality - i should get some good results from it. You know when you just “know” that a drug will suit you? I think Eq and i have a future…
(watch i’ll be lethargic, get fat and suffer panic attacks now…!)

In this profile it says that for this drug it is effective to do a frontload, but TBH i cannot see why that would be true if it isnt true of another long ester…

“Speaking of cumulative effect, the best results with boldenone are seen when a user front-loads. Usually that means he will use a high doses of 600-800 mg/week for 2 weeks and then lower that dose to the normal 300-400 mg/week for the remaining 8-10 weeks”

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catequi.htm

David, i understand now. You havent run test or eq at this low a dose… Eq i cannot speak for, but i think you should run test at a lower dose, i really do. Maybe we are just different - but i DO use proviron and a lower dose of Test - that is a massive factor i think. It is cheaper, and i believe that it allows me a lot of room to progress in the future… i dunno. Tit for Tat.

As for the Eq, well the highest dose is 600mg - like Deca, and the lowest is 200mg - like deca. I would be looking at 400mg preferably, and i could live with 300mg and i think i would get a fair bit from that. i know eq isnt like deca as alot claim, but its dosing protocol is similar. It is more effective than deca too apparently, so 300mg may be ok. if that is equal to 300mg of deca i wold be a happy man anyway.

JJ

[quote] JJ wrote:
Until i make a final decision (usually with help) then i am all over the place, making sure to leave no stone unturned on my quest to the perfect solution that satisfies all areas of contention![/quote]

And that does make for an entertaining thread, JJ.

I dont’ have anything specific to add but all that talk of a “future” between you and EQ did make me feel kinda jealous.

it looks good man. my experience with the two leads me to believe that eq is not quite the mass builder deca is however eq is close and its positive sides are great along with very minimal bad sides. what is your diet goin to be looking like?

I am not sure yet… nothing specal, i tend to eat the same all the time - all that changes is the amount and the inclusion of breads, PB, jam/jelly… the “treaty” stuff (my treats are like normal peoples “have to eat” foods! Their treats are full cakes and shit…!)

-PBJ Sandwiches - Number 1 bulk food man!
-Protein ±flax by tbsp.
-Oats… i eat oats and protein 2-4x a day w/ water.
-Chicken dry, plain or in low fat curry
-tuna with tomatos made into sauce
-ww pasta for tuna
-wg rice for tuna/chicken
-apples lots.
-banana lots
-strawbs for oats
-syrup for the oats if i not watching sugars…
-you get the idea, nothing too bad, and i have oats for about 3 meals a day, chicken for another, a shake for a couple, PBJ for another couple, a meal of tuna/rice or chicken ww fajitas and salsa or turkey bolognaise… not bad. I gain on 3600-4000 and maintain around 2800-3200kcal.

I will be considering my increased appetite and seeing what its like - if it is unbearable i will eat and bulk, and learn when to use Equipoise correctly!
I will cut off carbs at 6pm if i put on too much fat for my tastes, and add cardio supplementary to my food intake if necessary.

I am hoping to be able to eat maintenance this time (depends on EQ) and look for the quality that i can get from these drugs, good food not in excess and my workouts which are usually good (if i do say so myself…;p)

Any thoughts man?

JJ

[quote] JJ wrote:
I am not sure yet… nothing specal, i tend to eat the same all the time - all that changes is the amount and the inclusion of breads, PB, jam/jelly… the “treaty” stuff (my treats are like normal peoples “have to eat” foods! Their treats are full cakes and shit…!)

-PBJ Sandwiches - Number 1 bulk food man!
-Protein ±flax by tbsp.
-Oats… i eat oats and protein 2-4x a day w/ water.
-Chicken dry, plain or in low fat curry
-tuna with tomatos made into sauce
-ww pasta for tuna
-wg rice for tuna/chicken
-apples lots.
-banana lots
-strawbs for oats
-syrup for the oats if i not watching sugars…
-you get the idea, nothing too bad, and i have oats for about 3 meals a day, chicken for another, a shake for a couple, PBJ for another couple, a meal of tuna/rice or chicken ww fajitas and salsa or turkey bolognaise… not bad. I gain on 3600-4000 and maintain around 2800-3200kcal.

I will be considering my increased appetite and seeing what its like - if it is unbearable i will eat and bulk, and learn when to use Equipoise correctly!

I will cut off carbs at 6pm if i put on too much fat for my tastes, and add cardio supplementary to my food intake if necessary.

I am hoping to be able to eat maintenance this time (depends on EQ) and look for the quality that i can get from these drugs, good food not in excess and my workouts which are usually good (if i do say so myself…;p)

Any thoughts man?

JJ[/quote]

Looks pretty good. Since my show i have experimented a little bit with my normal “bulking” diet. My goals have changed and i would not like to put 10lbs of fat back on in a months time like in the past.

Anyway i did not take a break after my show from eating right or training so to take advantage of the refeed and remaining 2 weeks of elevated but falling test levels. I am eating every 3 hours and keeping it pretty clean, but a LOT of food.

However i have had a few treats since my show and will remain to eat a few bad things a week, after all im off season now and for a while lol. The breakdown is pretty much 400g protein, 50g fat, 600-800g carbs(high protein/carb, low fat).

Protein comes from mostly egg whites w/ 2 or so yokes at a time, ground turkey, turkey sausage, chicken breast, lean steak and ground beef. Carbs are coming from steal cut oats, Ezekiel bread, brown rice,some white rice, honey, black beans. maybe 1 shake a day. fats are coming from the various meats and flax/fish oil.

I am trying to continue cutting the carbs at night but am not to strict if i want them bad. most of them are low GI and ill probably just have some Ezekiel bread, which isent far from green veggies on the GI index. i have put minimal fat back on and gained some quality mass since i started.

My stasis taper should be kikin in right about now so ill probably back off the protein by 50-100g and the carbs 200-400g until im back on. its something to think about. Im excited as hell to continue this diet on my next cycle.

I dont balme you - what i do know is this:

When on a well planned cycle, you can eat shit and grow loke a mofo! Real big, your friends will be impressed…

But if you do the same cycle and eat very clean, large amounts but clean… you will grow even better… it is nothing short of exhilirating!

Joe