My Next Cycle

Is going to be around the middle/end July.

It has a base of 500-750mg of Cyp ran for 10-12 weeks.
Obviously i will be using a 6 week test taper and the standard AI i use with all my cycles like this. I will be using proviron too as i do with all cycles i do.

So, i want to have some fucking interaction here pussies! Those of you who count should know my history mostly and should be able to chime in with ideas.
Anyone who doesn’t - fuck off. j/k!!! Just ask, and i will do my best to tell you what you need to know - the basics on freedom of drug use are as follows…

19-Nors shut me down, but sadly i am apart from my wife, so that does mean i can use products that will make me a “little” aggressive (i suffer with this - test is really bad enough truthfully), but i do not really want to run a long ester-ed 19-Nor for 10 weeks as that will shut me down for the best part of a year, test or not.
I am playing with the idea of Tren Ace for the first 6-8 weeks at only 225-300mg a week. Then running the test past it for the next 4-6 weeks… what do you think? In all honesty, who recovers from tren runs? At all out of those of you who cycle for 10-12 weeks and have like 6-8wks off (after taper etc). Who recovers truly?

Is 6 weeks long enough to get results from TA? It should be - results start coming 2 weeks in dont they?

Would this TA serve as a kickstart too? It would wouldnt it. Maybe 30-40mg of dbol for the first 4wks on top of that? Nice.

Goals as always - fucking size, but i am definitely a quality merchant, i personally do not chase mass at any cost, but i like large size increases from the big drugs, Test, Dbol and in the future anadrol i think… but ideally refined with another.
Deca was always my favourite but does shut me down for long periods. What about NPP? On the thinking that i get shutdown for so long due to the ester AND the drug,if i can reduce the ester drastically, i remove the drug from my body after a certain time. Right now, i have my last 3-4 deca cycles still in me!

For example, the Decanoate ester is re-esterified over a long time, causing an extended drug detection and an extended shutdown for me, 6-9 months of shutdown out of the 18 month detection time. Nolvadex works for the 4-8 weeks used it PCT, then after tapering off - nothing. I actually feel my libido reducing during the last weeks of tapering down!

Would a different ester of the 19-nors serve me well, an acetate, a phenylpropionate (acetate would be the favourable one i guess) - shit, even enanthate would be better than a decanoate wouldnt it?

I was thinking if not Tren, then Boldenone, as it can be a nice, quality gaining, vascular drug - it isn’t the mildness of drugs used to keep size in a cutting cycle i am after - but some drugs definitely give a “better” quality of muscle, test has that layer around it of fat and water, and while Deca makes you hold water - i find great quality achieved with that drug.
Tren would serve me well, but i want to fuck the brains out of my lovely woman when we are reunited. And she has alot of brains…

So Tren ace at 225-300mg, or Eq at 3-400mg a week, or… I am really looking to add the missing Anabolic into this cycle, 40ml of test cyp is great, but it is a base. There is something missing… i am after a kickstart, i want quality to add to the bulk i WILL DEFINITELY get with what i have so far. Primo is a thought, but out of my price range unless i make my own, and i do not live alone so i cannot set up yet. Dbol is cheap and accessable. Anavar is too. I can get primo Acetate cheap too… and Andriol. Any orals i can get cheap pretty much.

I remember when i was a young lad. about 19 through to 22, in one of my intensive AAS research/dreaming/lust phases when i wanted to cycle but couldnt afford so just studied them(!) - I remember thinking how many there were, there were tons - most of which i never thought i could use (i thought i was really sensitive to aromtase - HELLO AI’s) Many different tests, deca, winny, halo, var, drol, primo, nubain - ok, not that. But there seemed to be an inexhaustable list of potential stacks and cycles.

Well, i want more! If you take out 19-Nors, and mild steroids… what you got? Testosterone… Maybe EQ… um…

J

What do you, my respected accomplices think?

jj

OR what about Anadrol and Winny (A-ninny? A-Drinny? Wina-drol? lol!) for the first 4 weeks…? say 50mg drol and a little winstrol oral to counter the progestrogenic effects, say 25mg?

jj

Maybe this would be of interest to you, no 19nor shutdown and lotsa mass.

Weeks 1 - 10 Test C @ 800mg per week

Then, the 2 on, 2 off principle.

Anadrol @ 100mg per day
Winstrol@ 50mg per day

or i am finding dbol and winstrol @ 50mg per day each very nice.

Follow this with a stasis of test @ 100mg a week then taper off.

I am basically doing this right now except i suppose recovery is not a big problemo as i will just drop back into trt dosage after the last 2 on 2 off.

I know i have alot of muscle memory taking effect but damn its coming back quickly, highly reccomended.

That IS interesting TESTANNA… LMAO!!! ROFL!! OOOHH…heh hemm

So is that 2 days on 2 days off… or weeks? Days isn’t it?

BTW - have you moved home recently between September and now?! lol

Joe

testanna you bastard lol

no i havent moved house??

weeks you pilock! lmao

[quote]testanabol wrote:
testanna you bastard lol

weeks you pilock! lmao[/quote]

OOhh!! weeks! could’ve been 2 days on, 2 days off!! lol!

The house thing was in relation to a post the other day, i thought bushy may have known your source for the drol and winny. Dont matter!

well since you dident really propose a set cycle let me see what would be fun…

test E 500-1000 weeks 1-12
EQ 200-800mg weeks 1-12
npp 200-600mg weeks 1-6
winny 50mg weeks 1-6
prov…

I like running test E/C a minimum of 12 weeks cause i feel i yield the best results weeks 10 and up. npp/winny should kick start you to the moon and back but depending on your sensitivity to deca u might wanna shoot a little prop or switch the test E to sust.

that should put some quality mass on. i am playing around with the idea of a similar cycle in a couple months. sorry if it conflicts with your body, after all that whats most important. just kinda skimmed through the first post lol.

[quote] JJ wrote:
testanabol wrote:
testanna you bastard lol

weeks you pilock! lmao

The house thing was in relation to a post the other day, i thought bushy may have known your source for the drol and winny. Dont matter!

[/quote]

Lmao!

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:

EQ 200-800mg weeks 1-12
npp 200-600mg weeks 1-6
winny 50mg weeks 1-6
prov…

I like running test E/C a minimum of 12 weeks cause i feel i yield the best results weeks 10 and up. npp/winny should kick start you to the moon and back but depending on your sensitivity to deca u might wanna shoot a little prop or switch the test E to sust.

that should put some quality mass on. i am playing around with the idea of a similar cycle in a couple months. sorry if it conflicts with your body, after all that whats most important. just kinda skimmed through the first post lol. [/quote]

OK… first things first - cost is a factor here so chill out David. Who do you think i am? Goliath? hahahaaa!!

ahem.

I am not keen on winstrol per-se… so scrap that. I mentioned it earlier in relation to Drol which is when i would use an oral winny. If i used any winny it would be injectable and not 1mg less than 350mg a week - which i have worked out for me is around £200… just for winstrol. No fucking thanks!!

EQ… yeah… i may like to do 400mg of eq with 600mg of test… NPP… if i did a 19-Nor, i’d do a Tren Acetate… Which i have to admit is still in the running for the finals… And i am NOT going to do 1g of test anytime soon… What did i say to you the other day David? Chill out! save some for the next 15 years!! Jesus… :wink: lol!

So so far… we have the test etc… but i think i may run for 12 weeks, and that can go upto 750mg. Depends on what i add.
I only want 1 other drug, an anabolic… and maybe use some dbol as a kick… that is cheap as chips.
What about maybe Primo Acetateas a little extra anabolism, with minimal extra cost… say 100mg a day for 12 weeks from week 1 of the test? That is only another £40 or so would it give results people? I could add more to that too possibly.

JJ

[quote] JJ wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:

EQ 200-800mg weeks 1-12
npp 200-600mg weeks 1-6
winny 50mg weeks 1-6
prov…

that should put some quality mass on. i am playing around with the idea of a similar cycle in a couple months. sorry if it conflicts with your body, after all that whats most important. just kinda skimmed through the first post lol.

OK… first things first - cost is a factor here so chill out David. Who do you think i am? Goliath? hahahaaa!!

ahem.

I am not keen on winstrol per-se… so scrap that. I mentioned it earlier in relation to Drol which is when i would use an oral winny. If i used any winny it would be injectable and not 1mg less than 350mg a week - which i have worked out for me is around £200… just for winstrol. No fucking thanks!!

EQ… yeah… i may like to do 400mg of eq with 600mg of test… NPP… if i did a 19-Nor, i’d do a Tren Acetate… Which i have to admit is still in the running for the finals… And i am NOT going to do 1g of test anytime soon… What did i say to you the other day David? Chill out! save some for the next 15 years!! Jesus… :wink: lol!

So so far… we have the test etc… but i think i may run for 12 weeks, and that can go upto 750mg. Depends on what i add.
I only want 1 other drug, an anabolic… and maybe use some dbol as a kick… that is cheap as chips.
What about maybe Primo Acetateas a little extra anabolism, with minimal extra cost… say 100mg a day for 12 weeks from week 1 of the test? That is only another £40 or so would it give results people? I could add more to that too possibly.

JJ[/quote]

thats why i said i gave a range of doses that might suit u. and good god if price is a factor how can primo even at a low dose be in the picture. i have no experience with tren so i cant really help there. The EQ sounds great, its one of my favs.i thought you wanted some mass!?!? JK i hear what your saying jj

I just had a good run of test cyp 600mg e5d for 8 wks, oral win 60mg day for 4 wks and threw drol in on top of those @ 100mg day for 2 wks. Go with the drol for a kickstart.

[quote] JJ wrote:
testanabol wrote:
testanna you bastard lol

weeks you pilock! lmao

[/quote]

i believe he probably does.

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
JJ wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:

EQ 200-800mg weeks 1-12
npp 200-600mg weeks 1-6
winny 50mg weeks 1-6
prov…

ahem.

JJ

thats why i said i gave a range of doses that might suit u. and good god if price is a factor how can primo even at a low dose be in the picture. i have no experience with tren so i cant really help there. The EQ sounds great, its one of my favs.i thought you wanted some mass!?!? JK i hear what your saying jj
[/quote]

That isnt a low dose. ORALS are cheap usually.

I do want mass!! i covered with the 10g of test. I just being greedy! i got like 8 weeks till i start so i gonna try to “accumulate” additions!

Primo depot is very very dear. All AAS in powder form and bulk are ridiculously cheap. I am going to be going in the direction of “self-sufficiency” as soon as i get my own pad, but until then i can use the oral versions of bulk powders. Thus primo acetate/winny/var/dbol is affordable.

I wasnt being ungrateful, i wanting input like that so i can say yes or no to finally arrive at an unknown target cycle!

What about Test at 600mg a week for 12 weeks, eq at 400mg a week for 12 weeks and tren for 6 weeks frontload at 40mg TrenAce ED?

I gonna sleep on it./

[quote] JJ wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:
JJ wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:

EQ 200-800mg weeks 1-12
npp 200-600mg weeks 1-6
winny 50mg weeks 1-6
prov…

ahem.

JJ

That isnt a low dose. ORALS are cheap usually.

I do want mass!! i covered with the 10g of test. I just being greedy! i got like 8 weeks till i start so i gonna try to “accumulate” additions!

Primo depot is very very dear. All AAS in powder form and bulk are ridiculously cheap. I am going to be going in the direction of “self-sufficiency” as soon as i get my own pad, but until then i can use the oral versions of bulk powders. Thus primo acetate/winny/var/dbol is affordable.

I wasnt being ungrateful, i wanting input like that so i can say yes or no to finally arrive at an unknown target cycle!

What about Test at 600mg a week for 12 weeks, eq at 400mg a week for 12 weeks and tren for 6 weeks frontload at 40mg TrenAce ED?

I gonna sleep on it./[/quote]

man, i sure would like to get my hands on some bulk powders…lol. It sounds like a good plan, you know your body better then anyone and take whatever dose you are comfortable with. My experience with 750 test / 400EQ / 50 tbol +clean bulk diet was great. all i can say is fantastic lean results.

OK… decided.

I have my final decision on its way.

Test Cyp - probably 250mg 3xp/w
Bold Undec - this is where i want your comments please fellow fuckers.

Eq at 333mg x 12 weeks OR
Eq at 400mg x 10 weeks.

If you had to choose… i know it is a rock and a hard place. I dont start for a while so getting more IS an option, but i really cannot afford - i am poor and this is the most i have ever spent on steroids in one go EVER.

SEE Pris, i dont use much! :wink:

Plus i gonna use 50mg proviron for weeks 6-12… as i start to feel test at week 5+ so i fugure the SHBG will be doing its work around then too.

I will be using letro at 0.25-0.5mg a day… and that is it.

So the questions.

1. What Eq protocol do i use - choose one of the above as well as telling me to buy more please!
  2. What do you think of Tbol, is it really like dbol without the water and breasts?

Another benefit of getting more Eq is then i can front load it and i know it works well that way…

Answers on a postcard!

JJ

i really think you should do what u have to do to run the eq at least 12 weeks, but i dare not suggest a dose again lol.

my experience with tbol is that it felt about half of what dbol does to me on the same dose(50mg/day). Its nothing amazing but it is worth the money if u dont agree well with dbol or u just wanna minimize the sides. overall i like it and u should definitely take a look at it if it fits into your goals. maybe run the tbol around 30/day and then pair it up with some winny. just an idea to make up for its milder effects. hope that helps.

It does david… thanks, and you think it is worth running Eq at 333mg a week? will i get anything over the test with that dose?

If i buy more i could run 600mg for 12 weeks… that would add upto around 1.2grams of anabolics not including the kick with proprionate or the proviron…!

too muchtoo much!

500test and 300eq should be good… with a kick of propionate (what dose? - 400mg for 5 weeks, on top of the cyp?) lads? that is alot of test…

How about:

Wk1-12 500mg Cyp
Wk1-12 300mg Eq
Wk1-5 350mg Prop
Wk6-12 50mg proviron
Joe

It does david… thanks, and you think it is worth running Eq at 333mg a week? will i get anything over the test with that dose?

If i buy more i could run 600mg for 12 weeks… that would add upto around 1.2grams of anabolics not including the kick with proprionate or the proviron…!

too muchtoo much!

500test and 300eq should be good… with a kick of propionate (what dose? - 400mg for 5 weeks, on top of the cyp?) lads? that is alot of test…

How about:

Wk1-12 500mg Cyp
Wk1-12 300mg Eq
Wk1-5 350mg Prop
Wk6-12 50mg proviron
Joe

[quote] JJ wrote:

too muchtoo much!

How about:

Wk1-12 500mg Cyp
Wk1-12 300mg Eq
Wk1-5 350mg Prop
Wk6-12 50mg proviron
Joe[/quote]

wow a triple post! Anyway i thought u were running more cyp? you should bump that test a little more even with the low eq. but anyway kickstart looks a week or two too long if your really concerned of the amount of drugs used. I think you will feel the eq for sure but as i have never run eq or test for that matter so low i dont really know what you should expect.

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
JJ wrote:

too muchtoo much!

How about:

Wk1-12 500mg Cyp
Wk1-12 300mg Eq
Wk1-5 350mg Prop
Wk6-12 50mg proviron
Joe

wow a triple post! Anyway i thought u were running more cyp? you should bump that test a little more even with the low eq. but anyway kickstart looks a week or two too long if your really concerned of the amount of drugs used. I think you will feel the eq for sure but as i have never run eq or test for that matter so low i dont really know what you should expect.[/quote]

OF COURSE YOU HAVE RUN TEST?! What do you mean? I thought you used test this last show?

Anyway, i may drop the prop altogether… i really do not think i need to be doing a gram of total anabolics at all - i just dont need that much. I get GREAT results from Test at 00mg for just 7 weeks, so doing 500mg for 12 weeks is going to be great especially if i add the Eq.

I would like a second opinion - Bushy or Saps can you advise me?
No offence David, you know they have more experience than us both together!

Joe