My new sport

So, I’ve decided to take up a new sport. While I’m certainly not going to give up the weights I’m thinking that this is right up my alley.

Currently I do biketrials:
www.biketrials.ca

www.trials-online.ca

But that means you need to take a bike with you. This new sport however I don’t need a bike.

www.le-parkour.com

Rather I just need myself and a good pair of cross-trainers. I figure with the martial arts and gymnastics background I’ve got it should be a blast.

STU

Those aren’t sports. Bodybuilding is a sport.

Thought I’d beat the trolls to it. :slight_smile:

Are you kidding me? Stupid ass French.Is that what they were doing while people were fighting the war? Here in America its call Da’ Hood olympics or just plain old running from the cops. And as far as it being a sport, you’d better check out the thread about bodybuilding being a sport. I personally think its more of a contest not a sport. What the hell???

Guru X

I actually threw the sport thing in there for fun because of the other thread. If you read my post (burried in there somewhere) in the other thread you’ll see that I agree that this isn’t a sport. It is however a fun activity and one which I’m beginning to engage in. I’ve always liked doing real world acrobatics and I have to admit that this is proving to be more fun than I expected. Plus the looks you get when you leap off of some overly high objects while passersby can see you are a blast. . .

STU