My New Shirt

So the other day my friend and I went to goodwill to find some goofy ass t-shirts. Mission accomplished. While I was there I found two awesome shirts that I will be wearing to the gym at all times. The first is an orange shirt with the face of a jack-o-lantern on the front of it.

The second, and my personal favorite, is a power puff girls t-shirt. You should see the looks I get when I walk into the gym wearing these shirts, and then the looks I get when the realize i’m the strongest guy that’s in the gym.

I bought a t-shirt that says “Fuck you, you fuckin’ fuck” and I wore it on a cruise ship. I was retardedly drunk when I bought and wore it.

It’s been sitting in the closet ever since because I don’t have the balls to wear it in public while sober. I should start wearing it to the gym…hopefully the soccer moms will be frightened/ offended and not want to use their bosu balls near me.

i bought a cool shirt yesterday.

hi-five.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
i bought a cool shirt yesterday.

hi-five.[/quote]

i’m gonna go out on a limb and assume you don’t have much going on in your life considering you have over 300 posts in a month.

I’ve got a shirt that says “Jesus is my homeboy” on it. Complete with a gangsta jesus flasing gang signs.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
I’ve got a shirt that says “Jesus is my homeboy” on it. Complete with a gangsta jesus flasing gang signs.[/quote]

Yeah good job

everyone has that shirt

It’s not the one on the google images, it’s old from the 80s and looks completely different.

The only “funny” t-shirt I have is a blue one that has this elaborate logo saying “Vandelay Industries”, from seinfeld.

I bought some Hanes cotton t-shirts a few weeks ago.

They’re really comfortable, and they’re pretty cheap too, only like, $3/shirt.

They fit great. The only problem is that they’re larges.

My shirt smells of ammonia. I must washes it.

[quote]ab_power wrote:
The only “funny” t-shirt I have is a blue one that has this elaborate logo saying “Vandelay Industries”, from seinfeld. [/quote]

bustedtees.com?

I have a shirt that says “WARNING!” on top an then in small print: “Don’t get too close or I’ll punch you in the face”.

I have a shirt that says
on the front:

“This Shirt is Dry-Clean Only…”

on back:

“Which Means It’s Dirty”

Mitch Hedberg

I just got a shirt (Hanes, btw) that says:

Fishes with worms
—>

(That’s a fly-fishing joke… eh, um, heh…)

Hey, it gets me laid… OK, it doesn’t get me laid, but it helps me catch fish… OK, it doesn’t help me catch fish… OK, it doesn’t have a food stain on it yet… yet.

OK, so it’s a lame fucking T-Shirt. I’m gonna go curl in the squat rack with it.

My favourite gym shirt say:

SUSTANON 250 PHARMACUTICALLY ENHANCED

My nest shirt will be:

Yeah I use STEROIDS so what?

I’m being 100% serious here, even if I’m never sure if you are.

You do know that a lot of people will think you’re gay, right? I don’t know what it’s like where you are, but I would never dream of wearing that shirt as guys cruise the health clubs (and airports) here all the time.

So, don’t be surprised if some dude follows you into a stall, or you get jumped and dragged to death behind a pickup.

I doubt anyone is going to be dragging JD behind a pickup truck any time soon.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
I doubt anyone is going to be dragging JD behind a pickup truck any time soon.[/quote]

“Spike is my hero because he is so big and strong.”

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
I doubt anyone is going to be dragging JD behind a pickup truck any time soon.

“Spike is my hero because he is so big and strong.”

[/quote]

Sorry, you cant sit at our lunch table…I dont care how quickly you show up after I post in the same thread as JD, you will never be one of the cool kids.

I dont think there is any truer statment