My New Haircut

I got a new haircut, im gettin some pussy tonight

my crew, they all got the same fuckin haircut, theyre gettin some pussy tonight

this thread fails

fuckin skanks

Not now chief, I’m in the fuckin’ zone.

[quote]optheta wrote:
this thread fails [/quote]

The only thing that fails is the fact that all those guys have the same haircut as the girl.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
I got a new haircut, im gettin some pussy tonight

my crew, they all got the same fuckin haircut, theyre gettin some pussy tonight[/quote]

you saw that youtube clip about that tool eh? haha you made me lol tough haha

People like that make me want to move to Alaska and hide from everyone. I’d rather hang out with the grizzly bears that retarted emo fags.

The girl is doing the ‘‘big fish small fish cardboard box’’ dance!

Guido’s need to do the world a favor and exterminate themselves

Link?

More like some mangina.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Link?[/quote]

Can’t believe some people have never seen this…

i could never go to an emo club cause i wouldnt know if i was hitting on a girl or a guy.

[quote]masonator wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
Link?

Can’t believe some people have never seen this…[/quote]

There’s always a first time.

They all think they’re different, but they are all the same!

i could never go to an emo club cause i wouldnt know if i was hitting on a girl or a guy.[/quote]

Yeah, but… there are a lot of emo chicks that are really fucking hot. If you can get through the fat ones, the anorexic ones, and the crazy ones (you know, Xx’s on hands, etc.) that is.

way to stay current.

i think that vid came out about 2yrs ago.

it was funny as fuck at first; now it’s just annoying.

i could never go to an emo club cause i wouldnt know if i was hitting on a girl or a guy.[/quote]

Here is a way to tell. If he/she is fine as hell, then its a dude. It never fails. It’s the Maury Povich rule.

[quote]SSC wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i could never go to an emo club cause i wouldnt know if i was hitting on a girl or a guy.

Yeah, but… there are a lot of emo chicks that are really fucking hot. If you can get through the fat ones, the anorexic ones, and the crazy ones (you know, Xx’s on hands, etc.) that is.[/quote]

So when you get through the fat ones, the anorexic ones, and the crazy ones (you know, Xx’s on hands, etc.) you’d find out that what was left wasn’t an emo chick. It would be a well adjusted female member of society.