My New Fun Video of the Week!

fucking hilarious

waits for race war

Like how the only guy in the bar with a gun can be seen noshelauntly(sp) walking away.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
Like how the only guy in the bar with a gun can be seen nonchalantly(<–fixed for ya lol) walking away.[/quote]

^^That made me LOL as well.

This is a pretty funny video. What an idiot.

lol

Is it just me or does that woman have a proportionally big head? Is she a midget?

I hate stuff like this. I want him dead. I want him dead and his body sent to feed the poor fish of the world.

How in the hell do you miss hitting someone with a sweet Chinese AK variant. I hope he trips on a banana and cracks his skull.

The gunman was pissed because the bar used cheap plastic cups.

Where’s my race war? Omg omg omg come on you white debils

[quote]four60 wrote:
I hate stuff like this. I want him dead. I want him dead and his body sent to feed the poor fish of the world.

How in the hell do you miss hitting someone with a sweet Chinese AK variant. I hope he trips on a banana and cracks his skull.[/quote]

lol Kind of embarrassed for him, we need one of those facepalm pics.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Where’s my race war? Omg omg omg come on you white debils[/quote]

If he is on our side I’m changing sides. HOW the F*CK do you MISS with a AK variant close range.
I hate people.

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

How in the hell do you miss hitting someone with a sweet Chinese AK variant. I hope he trips on a banana and cracks his skull.[/quote]

lol Kind of embarrassed for him, we need one of those facepalm pics. [/quote]

[quote]four60 wrote:

If he is on our side I’m changing sides. HOW the F*CK do you MISS with a AK variant close range.
I hate people.[/quote]

Yea you know what? He isn’t worth fighting over.

[quote]four60 wrote:

I hate people.[/quote]

Yea you know what? He isn’t worth fighting over. [/quote]

I’m putting his ass up for trade, I’ll take anything we can get. Rosie O’donnel and a box of vanilla wafers.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

I hate people.[/quote]

I’m putting his ass up for trade, I’ll take anything we can get. Rosie O’donnel and a box of vanilla wafers.[/quote]

Wait a minute, bro. I know we like thick white women, but that’s a little thick for my blood.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

I hate people.[/quote]

I’m putting his ass up for trade, I’ll take anything we can get. Rosie O’donnel and a box of vanilla wafers.[/quote]

Wait a minute, bro. I know we like thick white women, but that’s a little thick for my blood.
[/quote]

Yeah I know but that big bitch looks like a fighter. And I asked for CoCo “Ice T’s wife” and was laughed out the room.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

I hate people.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah I know but that big bitch looks like a fighter. And I asked for CoCo “Ice T’s wife” and was laughed out the room.[/quote]

Coco…sounds like a thread hi-jack to me.

I mean…rosie? For real? Idk man

Id settle for rikki lake…

Id settle for rikki lake…[/quote]

Serious would you trade Rikki Lake for that cock eyed can’t shoot one fish in a small bucket mofo.

Plus I think Rosie could beat Rikki in a fight.

I have to rinse my eyes everytime I watch that video. I swear I want him off the planet.

Ice T Lead us not into temptation of killing that fool but take us from evil and show us the way to true peace…

[quote]four60 wrote:

Id settle for rikki lake…[/quote]

Serious would you trade Rikki Lake for that cock eyed can’t shoot one fish in a small bucket mofo.

Plus I think Rosie could beat Rikki in a fight.[/quote]

Rosie is a 400 pound man though. And rikki was obeese before which means she probably still struggles with body image issues and self esteem…which makes her a huge submissive sex toy

Who is that in the pic? Can we dye her hair?