My New Foam Roller!

Does it have survival attatchments? What about a hollowed chamber for matches and a compass?

[quote]Charged wrote:
what exactly does it do?[/quote]

Check out this bloody article, mate.

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=04-021-training

yeah, I got the same “stealth” roller from Dave Tate’s EliteFTS. My kids and I fight over it…

Did you buy the protective carrying case for your roller too?

My roller would crush your roller!

[quote]yorik wrote:
Did you buy the protective carrying case for your roller too?

[/quote]

and do they make a ribbed-version of that protective cover?

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
I would personally like to see a pic. of it standing straight up. Thanks! [/quote]

I too would like to see it standing up, but I would also like to see a nice picture of one of our national parks in the background.

[quote]sigvarth wrote:
My roller would crush your roller! [/quote]

LOL

[quote]Soco wrote:
BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
I would personally like to see a pic. of it standing straight up. Thanks!

I too would like to see it standing up, but I would also like to see a nice picture of one of our national parks in the background.

[/quote]

I’m glad I went and traced this thread down. Thank you MattFarlick!

[quote]sigvarth wrote:
My roller would crush your roller! [/quote]

KUMITE! KUMITE!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

Either way, nice roller. I just started using one the other day, and it does feel good.

[/quote]

If you just started and it feels ‘good’, you are doing something wrong. This shit hurts at first.

Where did you get it? I went to Home Depot and got a while one, but it did not look much like the ones pictured in the artciles. I broke that piece of shit as soon as rolled ny back on it. Any suggestions Matt?

A

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:
Where did you get it? I went to Home Depot and got a while one, but it did not look much like the ones pictured in the artciles. I broke that piece of shit as soon as rolled ny back on it. Any suggestions Matt?

A[/quote]

I posted a link to the website of the company which carries the roller I have; the same roller that is featured in a number of revealing photos throughout this thread.

As for home depot, I’ve heard that some people who have been long time foam roller buffs have graduated to using PVC pipe as a roller. I guess if you’ve got massive balls you could jump right into the PVC pipe immediately.

[quote]MattFarlick wrote:
Amsterdam Animal wrote:

A

I posted a link to the website of the company which carries the roller I have; the same roller that is featured in a number of revealing photos throughout this thread.

As for home depot, I’ve heard that some people who have been long time foam roller buffs have graduated to using PVC pipe as a roller. I guess if you’ve got massive balls you could jump right into the PVC pipe immediately.
[/quote]

Haha, thanks I will take my chances then.

[quote]MattFarlick wrote:
Amsterdam Animal wrote:

A

[/quote]

It’s not so bad, once you get used to it.

[quote]conorh wrote:
MattFarlick wrote:
Amsterdam Animal wrote:

A

It’s not so bad, once you get used to it.
[/quote]

badass

PVC is for pussies

AXIS Foam Roller (36"X6" - BLK) $19.95 $18.95
A stronger log for your rolling pleasure.
OPTP A-AXR366

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?cid=182

Another purchase option.

For those of you with bigger, thicker backs… (OK, maybe it’s over the top.)