T Nation

My New Foam Roller!

Foam Roller Baby!

Another angle

don’t sit there and look at it, hop on that bad boy and get that myofacial release.

Dude, BLACK!?!?!

It’s sad to say that I’m actually jealous of you!

Where’d you get it?

So you like the dark meat huh.

http://optp.com/index.cfm/pageid/106

This foam (in the black roller) is a harder foam than the traditional white ones which have air inside and break down quicker(so I’m told).

[quote]StevenF wrote:
So you like the dark meat huh. [/quote]

wow you’re kinky

[quote]MattFarlick wrote:
http://optp.com/index.cfm/pageid/106

This foam (in the black roller) is a harder foam than the traditional white ones which have air inside and break down quicker(so I’m told). [/quote]

Cool, thanks

Just ordered mine. Hope to work some of the stiffness out of my lower back and help some other areas as well.

I like how they say those are good for moderate to heavy users. Does that mean fat guys?

Another angle[/quote]

Thanks for the multiple angles on a very basic shape introduced to us in first grade.

I couldn’t tell what it was by the title of the thread and the first picture, but the second picture cleared it up.

You’re going to get blasted by some people on here. Shouting “my new foam roller!!” is like shouting “great pedicure yesterday!!”

Foam Roller Baby![/quote]

Batman’s roller. Cool.

[quote]Big Adam wrote:
MattFarlick wrote:
Another angle

Thanks for the multiple angles on a very basic shape introduced to us in first grade.

I couldn’t tell what it was by the title of the thread and the first picture, but the second picture cleared it up.

You’re going to get blasted by some people on here. Shouting “my new foam roller!!” is like shouting “great pedicure yesterday!!”[/quote]

Big fucking whoop. Lighten up.

It is dark, but a little shiney. Can it be used by special forces during covert ops, or would the glare get ya got?

Either way, nice roller. I just started using one the other day, and it does feel good.

[quote]Big Adam wrote:
MattFarlick wrote:
Another angle

You’re going to get blasted by some people on here. Shouting “my new foam roller!!” is like shouting “great pedicure yesterday!!”[/quote]

I can tell I already like you

The foam roller works wonders. I have been using one for about 5 years now with the the last 2 being regular. I love to roll out after all the running from softball or after working in the yard when my body/back has been in weird positions. Most of the time I just do the back side(upper back to calves). My abs ALWAYS shake when I get to my low back though. Congrats on your new roller. I dont know where I’d be without mine. Roll out!

One of my Ex GF had an “Avon Party” and they had something that looked like one of those things standing straight up on the table…

Another angle

I would personally like to see a pic. of it standing straight up. Thanks!

what exactly does it do?