My New E-Book (Beyond Steroids)

My e-book is being (tentatively) titled “Beyond Steroids” (yes, I edited this part) and I’m bringing a hardcopy of it to the Syracuse Strength Spectacular. I’m not selling copies or anything, and I’m not going to have the PDF disks with me, but I’ll have a hard copy on hand for people to check out and flip through, if they’re interested.

So if you see me, and wanna flip through the book, or read some chapters, just ask! I want some feedback before it’s available for sale.

Sounds tight. If I could make it I would check it out. Anobolics/ steriods are good if use properly. Not that I use them or would. But if my kids when I do eventualy start having some, I will defintly pick up a book by you. Since you are the best in your industry and basicaly wrote the book on useage (so if they decide to use, they will have the best information on them). Stay up, Roberts.

[quote]Dragon wrote:
Since you are the best in your industry and basicaly wrote the book on useage … [/quote]

You really need to get out more. Google William Llewellyn if you are really, truly interested in the best.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Since you are the best in your industry and basicaly wrote the book on useage …

You really need to get out more. Google William Llewellyn if you are really, truly interested in the best.
[/quote]

Yup. Do that. You should certainly Google Billy.

Then google how many championship athletes he’s helped to make champions, how many championships he’s personally won, and what Athletes, coaches, and bodybuilders endorse his book.

Then do the same for me, and decide who the best is.

hi AR
and when the ebook will be ready to be bought?

thx

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:

Then google how many championship athletes he’s helped to make champions, how many championships he’s personally won, and what Athletes, coaches, and bodybuilders endorse his book.

Then do the same for me, and decide who the best is.[/quote]

Or just look at who has the respect of his peers and who is just a punk ass with a inferiority complex. Bill beats you at every turn. If you have to depend on google searches to make your point…well…then…that’s about right for someone of your caliber.

The proof is in the pocket book, and you are not even close to his league.

BTW - how many patents do you own?

That’s what I thought.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Dragon wrote:

Then do the same for me, and decide who the best is.[/quote]

And then do a search on “that other site” for the thread where he handed your ass to you!

Lol

I like the name AR.

When will you be in California?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Dragon wrote:

[/quote]

Jealous?

Why not start your own thread for advertising your own products instead of mudslinging in other people’s threads?

I’ve read some of the other threads where you two are going at it, and it’s realy getting ridiculuos.

There’s enough business out there for everyone. Just sell a quality product, and give quality service without attacking the competition.

I don’t even use and I’m getting tired of it.

Who “the best” is, is an oppinion and not everyone is going to agree. Why do you care if someone else thinks he’s the best in the field? Maybe some think you’re the best in the field as well.

Do you think you deserve an attack for someone else’s oppinion?

Anthony, I’m still interested in getting your other book, “Anabolic Steroids: Ultimate Research Guide”, so will this ebook have additional information, or would a lot of the info be repeated?

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Jealous?[/quote]

You’re joking, right?

Anthony, your book was excellent. I have read it so much the pages are falling out. I like the title, Anabolica, sounds exotic (in a totaly non gay way).

I am also impressed at your character when certain people degrade and talk shit about you on this site. You are always on point with scientific studies and proper information to back your shit up when people make claims about your ideas.

I think the point that Anthony Roberts is an author for a giant in the supplement industry shows he knows what he is talking about. I think Rainjack is jealous of you and your accomplishments. But hey, what do I know, I am just a goat herder from Canada.

[quote]keaster wrote:
I am also impressed at your character when certain people degrade and talk shit about you on this site. You are always on point with scientific studies and proper information to back your shit up when people make claims about your ideas. [/quote]

Hooker’s post from another board:
[i][b]I don’t have to follow them (hooker’s own rules).

They simply don’t apply to me, nor my staff.

Think of those rules as the United Nations sanctions, and me and my mods as America. If we want, we’ll enforce them, but we don’t personally need to follow them, as nobody can force us to follow them.[/i][/b]

Yeah - if that’s the character you think is admirable - you are as pathetic as hooker, and I am glad I am void of that type of character. Sounds more like a little bitch to me.

Questioning whenever you’re presented with information and sources is always a good idea.

I try to avoid taking things for granted when someone like Anthony comes aroudn touting his book, but he contributes here and he’s welcome to present his case.

But if I were interested in steroids, I’m not at the moment, I’d probably do lots of my own research and probably end up buying several books, there’s no reason to call Anthony out and say he’s crap or anything.

When/if I find the interest I’ll probably invest in Anthony’s book, or books (depending on how many he puts out between now and then).

I’m interested in hearing more about Anabolica, keep us updated, Anthony.

“You are always on point with scientific studies and proper information to back your shit up when people make claims about your ideas.”

Hahahahahaha, bro you need to venture out a little. Did you read todays article “sad but true stories?” That is a classic example of how relevant a lot of these studies are.

The fact is that every time this guy has entered into a debate with any knowledgeable person in the industry his ass has been handed to him. Do a search for some of the threads with him and bill, or him and swale.

If you did a little research on this guy I dont think youd feel the same about him.

Do you see any of the other writers here getting in pissing matches with forum vets all over the internet, getting ran off of discussion boards, or “recommending” products of companies of which he has personal ties?

Rainjack- I find it quite funny that you have this quote from Anthony right there to show me up. Bravo, you made yourself look like a cock walloper. You took that quote directly out of context. Could you provide a link so I could look at the conversation and decide for myself.

I am glad you are devoid of his type of character. Lets see, you own a small, fly by night research chem company, which fucked a batch of clen. Wait how many books do you have. And how many articles do you have on popular sites.
And how many athletes have you trained succesfuly. Wait are those zeros. Hmmm
Have you won any championships as an athlete-nope.

Maybe I am pathetic, but atleast I dont spend my time following a guy around the internet, trying to discredit him.

[quote]P-DOG wrote:
“You are always on point with scientific studies and proper information to back your shit up when people make claims about your ideas.”

Hahahahahaha, bro you need to venture out a little. Did you read todays article “sad but true stories?” That is a classic example of how relevant a lot of these studies are.

The fact is that every time this guy has entered into a debate with any knowledgeable person in the industry his ass has been handed to him. Do a search for some of the threads with him and bill, or him and swale.

If you did a little research on this guy I dont think youd feel the same about him.

Do you see any of the other writers here getting in pissing matches with forum vets all over the internet, getting ran off of discussion boards, or “recommending” products of companies of which he has personal ties? [/quote]

Llewellyn Declined to have a debate with me, several times. Several.

“SWALE” was removed from moderator status on the board he was a staff member on (where he feebly attempted to argue with me), because he was/is mentally unstable. He then (believe it or not) joined a board I am staff on, and asked for a staff position.

Handed my ass by them? Hardly. Frankly, there’s a reason I was declined a debate with Bill, and SWALE was removed from staff. Think about it.

Also, what companies do I have personal ties to? I write for several companies, which is the nature of being a freelance writer. The only nutritional supps I reccomend is Biotest, however.
With regards to Research Chems, I use AG-Guys…as for AAS, I typically don’t “reccomend” anyone, but I will say someone/something is good, and/or if I use a product from a particular person.

I don’t really see anything wrong with any of that, but then again, I answered all of this in my interview with Shugart.

I am so out of the loop, it’s funny. Why does Anthony Roberts have Rainjack’s pic up in his “photos” secion of “My T-Nation”?

In any case, I look forward to meeting you at the Syracuse Seminar Anthony.

-MAtt

[quote]keaster wrote:
Rainjack- I find it quite funny that you have this quote from Anthony right there to show me up. Bravo, you made yourself look like a cock walloper. You took that quote directly out of context. Could you provide a link so I could look at the conversation and decide for myself.[/quote]

I did nothing to “show you up”. I just posted what your “man of character” does on a regular basis. If you are offended by his little punk-bitch moves, that is not my fucking problem.

If you are so damn sure I took the quote out of context - why the fuck do you need a link? Why don’t you prove that Ididn’t take it our of context first?

[quote]I am glad you are devoid of his type of character. Lets see, you own a small, fly by night research chem company, which fucked a batch of clen. Wait how many books do you have. And how many articles do you have on popular sites.
And how many athletes have you trained succesfuly. Wait are those zeros. Hmmm
Have you won any championships as an athlete-nope. [/quote]

I have not once mentioned my ties to anything here. This is all about hooker’s character, remember? You are the one with the huge hard on for it. Bringing ChemOne into this is a bitch move. Congrats on showing your character, or lack thereof. But - sincer you brought it up - that issue is almost two months old. It has been addressed and corrected, and our sales increases reflect that.

How many have you trained? I am not a trainer. Show me where that makes a fuck’s worth of difference in the AAS game. I want someone that knows about AAS. If I want a fucking trainer, I’ll go talk to Chad Waterbury.

[quote]Maybe I am pathetic, but atleast I dont spend my time following a guy around the internet, trying to discredit him.
[/quote]

I don’t follow him anywhere. This is my home. This is where I have been for 5 years. He has kicked me off every other board that is stupid enough to give him that authority.

Yes. You are indeed a pathetic little dick smoker. Try thinking for yourself. It is a wonderful exercise if you can free hooker’s tiny little penis from your mouth long enough to draw a clean breath.

[quote]Matgic wrote:
I am so out of the loop, it’s funny. Why does Anthony Roberts have Rainjack’s pic up in his “photos” secion of “My T-Nation”?

In any case, I look forward to meeting you at the Syracuse Seminar Anthony.

-MAtt[/quote]

Because he is a gay little man that has a horribly unhealthy preoccupation with what he percieves to be my physique.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Fookin hell, hardcore post, Have you guys ever met Ar and Rainjack?

Everything that I have seen written by AR has been very useful, he has a great style of writing and is able to give very good information scientific informatin without blinding you with complicated science terminology. He is also a funny guy.

I will be interested when the book is available online too.