T Nation

My New Book Based on the T-Nation Articles, Mass Made Simple, is Ready.

I wrote a series of articles based on the success of my athletes with a simple program for building some mass. The book, “Mass Made Simple,” has a “do this” program, but it is also loaded with tips and advice. It works very well and I wish I would have had this when I was younger.

Here you go:

http://www.davedraper.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store _Code=DDI&Product_Cod e=BMMS&ID=DJ

You mean this link:

http://www.davedraper.com/fitness_products/product/BMMS.html

:slight_smile:

Wait, are you sure you aren’t just ripping off Afrikus’s textbook?

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Wait, are you sure you aren’t just ripping off Afrikus’s textbook?

S[/quote]

Uh-oh.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Wait, are you sure you aren’t just ripping off Afrikus’s textbook?

S[/quote]

Uh-oh. [/quote]

Shit just got real!

[quote]its_just_me wrote:
You mean this link:

http://www.davedraper.com/fitness_products/product/BMMS.html

:)[/quote]

Old dudes are technologically challenged.

We are luck he didn’t just carve it in stone.

DJ is a great read. Looking forward to it.

[quote]Futur10n wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Wait, are you sure you aren’t just ripping off Afrikus’s textbook?

S[/quote]

Uh-oh. [/quote]

Shit just got real![/quote]

No, it’s an inside joke. Look at the thread Afrikus started :slight_smile:
You’ll laugh and so will Dan.

[quote]its_just_me wrote:
You mean this link:

http://www.davedraper.com/fitness_products/product/BMMS.html

:)[/quote]

Thanks!
That’s a book I will be getting for my 16 year old :slight_smile:

and myself…

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

We are luck he didn’t just carve it in stone.

[/quote]

LOL!