T Nation

My New Avatar!

'Sup? Me and Annie just love to party!
Where’s my bullhorn?
:wink:

That’s probably the only white person that the reverend likes.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
That’s probably the only white person that the reverend likes.[/quote]

While I find “Annie” to be quite a lady I suspect ol’ Big Al is not quite so fond of her. ha ha Al and AC don’t attend the same demonstrations.

[quote]DM246 wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:

While I find “Annie” to be quite a lady I suspect ol’ Big Al is not quite so fond of her. ha ha Al and AC don’t attend the same demonstrations. [/quote]

HAHA true. Headhunter might have photoshopped the two of them together lol.

Although it would be funny if “Annie” snuck into one of his speeches to hear him and Jesse Jackson talk about how much they don’t like white people lol.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
'Sup? Me and Annie just love to party!
Where’s my bullhorn?
;)[/quote]

Listening to the good Rev harangue an audience is a treat everyone should enjoy at least once…

He once said 200 million slaves died crossing the Atlantic and that sharks, to this day, still follow the shipping lanes followed by the slavers, waiting for lunch! Classic!