My Mother is MISSING

I’m just going to chuck out there, I only said that first paragraph because i believe this guy to be a troll and not a true story…but if it is a true story then yeah i guess good luck in finding her, get some of her friends to go out and help check, also make sure someone is near or in her house all the time incase she walks by or goes inside.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see this thread on bb.com, but here?! OP, if this is true my prayers are with you & your family! I’d be goin 24/7 walking everywhere looking for anything, showing her pics. asking question. ANYTHING & EVERTHING IN MY POWER. Last place I’d be is on the net.

My advice:

Strength is a complicated issue, sometimes you may feel like you have to hold in your emotions because it makes you stronger. The truth is that releasing our emotions is what relieves us and makes us stronger in the process. If you hold in your emotions now, you may find yourself carrying a burden on your back the rest of your life. Please don’t make that mistake.

If you haven’t done so already, find a good therapist you trust to help you in this difficult time. Try and think about good memories with your family, no matter how old or corny. They will help, I guarantee it.

I hope everything works out good for you. I’m sorry you are going through a hard time. Stay strong man.

[quote]bozbot wrote:
your mother was married to Phil Spector?[/quote]

I take it he was the husband before your dad?

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
But there is no point on posting on this forum unless you found out your mother is being held captive by a bunch of bodybuilders and the only way you can get her back is if you beat them in a benching competition and you are wondering how to get your bench up as much as possible and as fast as possible to get her.
[/quote]

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this. That was hilarious, well played.

I think I remember the old handle the OP refered to. Good luck with everything.

With as much shit that gets thrown around this site (I am not exempt) when tough times are expressed by members with credibility/experience they usually can find some support.

The only immediate family member I have within 1800 miles is my Mother. I make sure to take care of her and this hits a chord.

Even if this was a troll, what do I lose? I got duped?

Hope you find that she is safe.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Can we suspend membership acceptance until 2010? Some of these 09’s are absolute idiots.

OP good luck. It’s gotta be hard but hang in there.[/quote]

09? Ive been around this site before there were even forums? can you say the same?

HOWS MY FORM??? ON THIS NEWB VIDEO?

WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR DL VIDEO AND LETS SEE WHO"S MORE “NEWB”?

[quote]KeepAwaySheeple wrote:
Nate112 wrote:
But there is no point on posting on this forum unless you found out your mother is being held captive by a bunch of bodybuilders and the only way you can get her back is if you beat them in a benching competition and you are wondering how to get your bench up as much as possible and as fast as possible to get her.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this. That was hilarious, well played.

[/quote]

LAST TIME I CHECKED? OFF TOPIC WAS OFF TOPIC> ???

[quote]xb-C wrote:
i think we might have a chance of saving this thread…i could be too late though[/quote]

ok that chick has exactly the same body as my gf [/hijack]

[quote]RIDEtheLighting wrote:
KeepAwaySheeple wrote:
Nate112 wrote:

LAST TIME I CHECKED? OFF TOPIC WAS OFF TOPIC> ??? [/quote]

Relax man, you will be okay. Anyone who tried to play this thread as a joke is a serious ass, even if you did make the whole thing up. That go’s for this ^ douche bag who thinks he’s/she’s funny on a potentially serious topic.

Impressive DL, is that 500 even? I’ve only DL’d a couple of times and I’ve found that I’m really gonna have to strengthen my back to catch up with my legs, I’m finding I’m actually doing straight RDL’s because of this.

Good luck, I hope your mom is okay!

Sky

meangenes wrote:
Can we suspend membership acceptance until 2010? Some of these 09’s are absolute idiots.

OP good luck. It’s gotta be hard but hang in there.

09? Ive been around this site before there were even forums? can you say the same?

HOWS MY FORM??? ON THIS NEWB VIDEO?

WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR DL VIDEO AND LETS SEE WHO"S MORE “NEWB”?[/quote]

Haha, Cool story bro! Thanks for the proof. Guilty conscience?

Oh, and when I feel like getting my gym buddy to record my dead for internet cred, I’ll post.

Edit: I didn’t realize you were the OP. I wasn’t talking about you, hence “OP god luck. It’s going to be hard but hang in there.” I was actually talking to Nate… How was that confused?

MOM FOUND AT THE BEACH.
safe, and a long story to tell.

ALL was true.

MOM FOUND AT THE BEACH.
safe, and a long story to tell.

ALL was true.[/quote]

See dude!

She was just tanning, damn!

Can’t a girl get a little sun?