My Man, Tony Soprano!

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Fairly true…but the fact that you’ve never seen me before in your life makes you a dick.[/quote]

I’d say that’s stating the obvious :wink:

I am glad to see Tony step back up last episode! Did you see the look on everyone’s face when he beat up that guy? Especially Paulie’s! Nobody is gonna test Tony now.

Just out of curiousity, how many of you knew he was going to do that whe he walked in to the room and starting looking around. WHile it’s kinda silly to claim, I had it picked immediately when I saw him looking at everyone’s arms :slight_smile: My girl thought he was watching what everyone was eating, and how they where smoking and drinking shit ect. and he couldn’t. But I knew right away he was looking at everyone’s arms and trying to pick out his mark, LOL! BTW, I knew he was going to smile when he looked at himself in the mirror too. OK, I’m sure I’m going to get flamed for that so I’m done now.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Just out of curiousity, how many of you knew he was going to do that whe he walked in to the room and starting looking around. WHile it’s kinda silly to claim, I had it picked immediately when I saw him looking at everyone’s arms :slight_smile: My girl thought he was watching what everyone was eating, and how they where smoking and drinking shit ect. and he couldn’t. But I knew right away he was looking at everyone’s arms and trying to pick out his mark, LOL! BTW, I knew he was going to smile when he looked at himself in the mirror too. OK, I’m sure I’m going to get flamed for that so I’m done now. [/quote]

I am sure he knew his mark because he staged the whole incident.

This young kid is not stupid and will do TS a favor if asked but I wonder if he is clever enough to never brag about it…

DId I miss a scene or is that your interpretation (sp)? YOu’re saying that you think Tony set that up with Muscle’s Marinara?

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
DId I miss a scene or is that your interpretation (sp)? YOu’re saying that you think Tony set that up with Muscle’s Marinara?[/quote]

Could be. He did get a ride from Marinara, and he’s the youngest. Could have been staged, but probably not.

I just started watching this season, is this the first time the audience learns Vito is gay?

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
WideGuy wrote:
DId I miss a scene or is that your interpretation (sp)? YOu’re saying that you think Tony set that up with Muscle’s Marinara?

Could be. He did get a ride from Marinara, and he’s the youngest. Could have been staged, but probably not. [/quote]

I was thinking it was staged also. Oh, if you need to see more of Gandolfini check out True Romance and 8mm. Good shit.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
I just started watching this season, is this the first time the audience learns Vito is gay?[/quote]

No last episode Finn(meadows fiance) came to a job site early and up pops Vito’s head out of a security guards lap. Then he either tried to intimidate Finn or wanted to butt-fuck him after the baseball game.

[quote]nikolo wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
WideGuy wrote:

Could be. He did get a ride from Marinara, and he’s the youngest. Could have been staged, but probably not.

I was thinking it was staged also. Oh, if you need to see more of Gandolfini check out True Romance and 8mm. Good shit.
[/quote]

Also Crimson Tide with Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
I just started watching this season, is this the first time the audience learns Vito is gay?[/quote]

No. Finn (Meadow’s boyfriend) caught Vito getting his cock sucked by some dude in the parking lot of the construction site Vito oversees last season.

Vito saw Finn watching the whole show. I’m sure that’s going to come back into play this season, eventually.

Fellas, I hope you realize all this activity with Vito (who was up to now a minor a character) is a clear indicator that the mob-homo is going to get wacked soon.

Well, at least the storyline is beginning to pick up…

too slow

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
DId I miss a scene or is that your interpretation (sp)? YOu’re saying that you think Tony set that up with Muscle’s Marinara?[/quote]

It is my interpretation:

After meeting with his psychologist TS knew that he had to establish himself as the Alpha Male again.

The whole door clapping thing was clearly an excuse, TS has his shit together, usually, and does not overreact like that, that is why he is boss.

So it was “staged” in a way. I just think his driver knew because otherwise muscleteen would have NEVER hit back or , if he had, killed TS who is still recovering from surgery.

Staged, staged, staged.

Couple things…

Vito was the one sucking cock at the construction scene, not the other way around.

Wide, I thought the same thing as you, T is looking at everybody to see which one would make him look the toughtest. Don’t think it was staged, T was probably surprised as shit when the meatball came back at him. That’s why he was smiling at himself in the mirror, because he beat the kid’s ass when he came at him. Maybe now the size of Chrissie and Paulie’s new balls will shrink back to normal.

[quote]apayne wrote:
Couple things…

Vito was the one sucking cock at the construction scene, not the other way around.

Wide, I thought the same thing as you, T is looking at everybody to see which one would make him look the toughtest. Don’t think it was staged, T was probably surprised as shit when the meatball came back at him. That’s why he was smiling at himself in the mirror, because he beat the kid’s ass when he came at him. Maybe now the size of Chrissie and Paulie’s new balls will shrink back to normal.[/quote]

Exactly. It wasn’t staged.

We’ll see? I’ll comment that the show is finally picking up now though, the whole coma thing ect. had kinda been done before and wasn’t doing it for me. ALthough it was funny as shit to watch Tony get shot!

[quote]apayne wrote:
Couple things…

Wide, I thought the same thing as you, T is looking at everybody to see which one would make him look the toughtest. Don’t think it was staged, T was probably surprised as shit when the meatball came back at him. That’s why he was smiling at himself in the mirror, because he beat the kid’s ass when he came at him. Maybe now the size of Chrissie and Paulie’s new balls will shrink back to normal.[/quote]

Definitely right. At the beginning of the show they build “muscles” up to be this tough guy, i.e. he’s wearing the beater, he’s got the hot temper when the car cuts him off, and just plays the silent hard role. When Tony speaks with the Doc she tells him that people only believe what they see so when he goes back to work he refuses the seat and food. In addition, the camera focuses on his hand where you can tell he’s itching to show everyone who’s the boss. Enough said. Anyone that considered the fight a staged event should go back and watch all the seaons over b/c you’re missing who Tony really is.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
maryjane wrote:
Wouldn’t want to grab his ass in a cold dark alley in Jersey!

VITO–WTF–right, right, right, this ain’t no fucking joke–WTF!

I’m telling ya, Vito offed himself to spare himself from the gang. [/quote]

Nope, I’ve seen pics of him from later in the season, tho, something big does happen with his character.

Anyone watch PTI the other day when Tony Kornheiser was saying the Nats had to do to the Mets like Tony Soprano did to Muscles Marinara?

I think people just like saying Muscles Marinara…I smell a t-shirt line!

[quote]apayne wrote:
Anyone watch PTI the other day when Tony Kornheiser was saying the Nats had to do to the Mets like Tony Soprano did to Muscles Marinara?

I think people just like saying Muscles Marinara…I smell a t-shirt line![/quote]

I was laughin hysterically when he said that.

That’s going to be my new nickname for all the muscle bound Italians I know.