T Nation

My Lunch

What do you think?

The meat looks great, might want to dump the fried potatoes in favor of a better carb choice.

  1. It looks delicious.

  2. honestly yeah man I’d substitute the deep fried potato for either baked potato, sweet potato, white rice etc.

  3. If all of your meals look like this I’d seriously contemplate adding in tons of fruit and vegetables + more vegetables…oh and more vegetables.

Perfect. I’m even on your side about the fried potatoes. Hooray for you!


Looks delicious. You inspired me to put dinner in the oven.

I would normally have better carbs/more veg etc etc.

This was more of a cheat meal on the weekend - thought I deserved it. There was about 1 and a half kilos of steak there!!

Delicious

[quote]alexbl08 wrote:
I would normally have better carbs/more veg etc etc.

This was more of a cheat meal on the weekend - thought I deserved it. There was about 1 and a half kilos of steak there!!

Delicious [/quote]

As a cheat meal I say “good fucking job”. I also hope you didn’t tear anything shitting it all out!

nice! how long did it take you to get that down?

Thats a bloody shit load of meat right there!

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

As a cheat meal I say “good fucking job”. I also hope you didn’t tear anything shitting it all out![/quote]

Haha it was an effort, lots of pushing.

[quote]winkel wrote:
nice! how long did it take you to get that down?[/quote]

about an hour in total I think, was eassssyyyyyy!! :wink:

I respect you sir

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I respect you sir[/quote]

I envy you sir.

(It’s hard to get beef where cows are holy =( )

[quote]alexbl08 wrote:
about an hour in total [/quote]

You spent 1 hour eating one meal?

tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]alexbl08 wrote:
about an hour in total [/quote]

You spent 1 hour eating one meal?

tweet[/quote]

Eating that meal yeah, while watching tv too. And actually chewing :wink: