My Lunch

Here’s something for you big meat heads. Yum. 18oz of chicken breasts. Oh, don’t worry…there’s a can of almonds and about 2L of water to wash it all down.

My lunch:

14oz Steak topped w/ Swiss, Shrooms, Peppers, and Onions…

that looks boring as hell, lol

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
My lunch:

14oz Steak topped w/ Swiss, Shrooms, Peppers, and Onions…

[/quote]

Game. Set. And match.

You win!

Looks tasty.

My lunches these days are lackluster. I’m getting a bit overwhelmed on low carb days (carb cycling) of ground beef, chicken, nuts and oil. But it’s a necessary evil.

It would be fun to have a daily contest to see who’s lunch is the best. Mine would be pretty consistent though…

looks gross, but it’s good.

Popeye Smoothie by Berardi

[quote]B rocK wrote:
You win!

Looks tasty.

My lunches these days are lackluster. I’m getting a bit overwhelmed on low carb days (carb cycling) of ground beef, chicken, nuts and oil. But it’s a necessary evil.

It would be fun to have a daily contest to see who’s lunch is the best. Mine would be pretty consistent though…[/quote]

Chicken blows. Unless you’re Steely and cookin’ like Emeril Lagase, I find it to be rather lame.

I have, however been utilizing 80/20 ground beef (and draining the fat) from TJ’s at something like $2.70/lb.

I just cook about two pounds of it at a time, with mexican seasoning and just throw some in a bowl and microwave it over the next two days. I dont think I’ll ever get tired of it. I also eat a salad, or head of broccoli with it, too.

PS, nice TI-83 plus.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Here’s something for you big meat heads. Yum. 18oz of chicken breasts. Oh, don’t worry…there’s a can of almonds and about 2L of water to wash it all down. [/quote]

Oh you do like the torture don’t you?

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Here’s something for you big meat heads. Yum. 18oz of chicken breasts. Oh, don’t worry…there’s a can of almonds and about 2L of water to wash it all down. [/quote]

We should be friends. 20oz here. With Peanuts instead of almonds. Bulking on a budget…whoopee

for lunch I thawed out what I had frozen, so pan fried in Olive Oil 16-18 oz of Antelope, Deer, Beef, Chicken breast, I cube it, Mix it, marinate it and Fry it. I get 3 or 4 meals out of it with a variety instead of a plate of each for 2 days. Throw in a side of Steamed Veggies.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

Popeye Smoothie by Berardi[/quote]

o wow i never thought of having a smoothie in a tupperware and eating it with a spoon it might help instead of having to drink through a bottle haha

[quote]crod266 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Popeye Smoothie by Berardi

o wow i never thought of having a smoothie in a tupperware and eating it with a spoon it might help instead of having to drink through a bottle haha[/quote]

yeah, it’s usually too thick for me to drink, but lately I changed the recipe a little so I could drink it if I wanted

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

yeah, it’s usually too thick for me to drink [/quote]

that’s what she said

contestant #3

Im currently at my parents house for a holiday visit.

So Im eating good ole mom home cooking.

I cook some chicken breasts on the side to ensure I get my protien in, but other than that its all mom.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

I cook some chicken breasts on the side to ensure I get my protien in, but other than that its all mom.[/quote]

My mom stopped cooking once she figured out I could :frowning:

The only stuff she’ll make is cookies/cake/pie. I’m stuck with making the actual food.

[quote]Trenchant wrote:
Westclock wrote:

I cook some chicken breasts on the side to ensure I get my protien in, but other than that its all mom.

My mom stopped cooking once she figured out I could :frowning:

The only stuff she’ll make is cookies/cake/pie. I’m stuck with making the actual food.[/quote]

My mom stopped cooking once she realized I was eating the day’s food in a sitting :frowning:

Dude, I grilled up two bison patties, each seasoned with salt, pepper and a tsp of worcestershire sauce.

Grilled a single croissant-like bun, used two slices of low fat Swiss cheese and added dijon mustard and ketchup.

Increible!