T Nation

My Liver/Kidney Screwed

Guys I don’t know what the hell is actually happening but last night and all day today when I go piss, it takes forever to get started and once I do small chunks of what looks like orange dead skin comes out along with the urine. I can feel it when I pass them also no pain just burning. I am going to the doctor soon, but I need to know if I should do anything else.

kidney stones? i guess not, the colored thing could be blood in the urine…

thats difenetly not good, check it out! are you on gear? if you are there might be a need to confess so go to a trustworthy doctor, though you could be fucked either way he is obliged to put it in your insurance files…

shit man, hope its nothing, be healthy above all! good luck, keep us posted

Crap - that sounds rough.

Tons of cranberry juice, or cranberry extract. Helps keep the kidneys cleaned out.

Now you got me all scared shitless.

I’ve had a kidney stone before. It hurts like someone kicked you in the balls and kidneys simultaneously. I definately didn’t pass any orange looking stuff though. I just excreted blood in my urine. Do you run or cycle alot? My doc said that over training using those excercises can cause kidney stone like symptoms. I’d definately be straight up with your doctor though.

Go to the doctor NOW. I had kidney failure two years ago and damn near died! You dont want to have to go through dialysis or all the other shit that I did so an early start would help a lot. I thought I had the flu so I stayed home for about 6 days. The doctor almost sent me back home but gave me the option of going to the hospital for an IV so I would feel better faster. I chose the IV and he did some blood work that showed zero kidney function. Mine are back 100% now thankfully.

[quote]Snoop wrote:
Go to the doctor NOW. I had kidney failure two years ago and damn near died! You dont want to have to go through dialysis or all the other shit that I did so an early start would help a lot. I thought I had the flu so I stayed home for about 6 days. The doctor almost sent me back home but gave me the option of going to the hospital for an IV so I would feel better faster. I chose the IV and he did some blood work that showed zero kidney function. Mine are back 100% now thankfully.[/quote]

Ya man, get your ass to the hospital. It might be an inconvenience now, but if you don’t go it could be an even bigger inconvenience.

i would not tell the doctor about gear use. keep us informed on your condition and results, you might have an infection in the urinary tract. start some homeopathic remedies in the mean time and get off the gear for now. laters pk

Any other symptoms?

Any flank or low back pain? What about fever/chills?

Now to open another bag of worms, have you been spending ‘quality time’ with any chastity challenged ladies without wearing the proper ‘gear’?

Definitely increase water intake. Avoid any stimulants as they can sometimes cause difficulty starting a stream.

How soon is your doc appt?

Ryan

[quote]pkradgreek wrote:
i would not tell the doctor about gear use. pk[/quote]

Worst advice ever.

Come clean with the doctor. It’s not worth dying over.

[quote]pkradgreek wrote:
i would not tell the doctor about gear use. keep us informed on your condition and results, you might have an infection in the urinary tract. start some homeopathic remedies in the mean time and get off the gear for now. laters pk[/quote]

You know, the more I think about it, the more I’m struck by the utter hypocrisy of your post. Here you are, supposed to be this big Christian – a member of the One True Church according to your other posts – and yet you urge this man to lie to his doctor about something this important.

You don’t seem to be a doctor, so I’m curious if Jesus told you it might be a urinary tract infection and this dude should take some homeopathic remedies.

How do you reconcile your fabulous position as one of the few members of the One True Church with your advice that this guy lie to his doctor (through ommission) about what could be a very serious health problem?

[quote]chtdrmn wrote:
Guys I don’t know what the hell is actually happening but last night and all day today when I go piss, it takes forever to get started and once I do small chunks of what looks like orange dead skin comes out along with the urine. I can feel it when I pass them also no pain just burning. I am going to the doctor soon, but I need to know if I should do anything else.[/quote]
Where you using Tren? Either way bro, get to the doctor. It sounds like you are having some type of infection it sounds more like a urinary tract infection.

Although sometimes you may have a mild kidney infection to go along with your urinary tract infection.

If you were having a Kidney infection you would be experiencing nausea, fever, lower back pain, etc. You haven’t written those symptoms down, but it’s better to have everything checked while your there.

I just fought off a kidney infection and it was not fun. So take care bro!

My thoughts and prayers are with you bro, hopefully it’s nothing serious.

MK

all day today ive been chugging juice milk thistle and water to figure this out i dont have kidney stones because what im passing looks like i blew out a load of orange semen and i know this is going to sound nasty but i got some of it to show the doc when i go friday the shit its weird like rubber i am having no back/ab pain or any of them other symptoms of kidney probs ive even been checking for juandice and dont have that i did a lot of research today and if i can make assumptions on my symptoms according to webMD it is urinary tract infection and since im not having any kidney prob symptoms i doubt thats it but im going to the doc like i said show him what i passed and all that oh and Dr. Ryan i keep a hat on my little friend always and ive been with the same girl for 2 years so im definately cancelling out an STD this shit just freaks me out because i dont know whats going on i mean my body feels fine like im not tired sick or anything its just when i piss i shoot out rubber its crazy

I had a dog that shit a shoestring once.

Sorry bro. You’re in my prayers. I hope there’s nothing bad wrong with you.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I had a dog that shit a shoestring once.

Sorry bro. You’re in my prayers. I hope there’s nothing bad wrong with you. [/quote]

I had a dog shit a garbage bag once… Touche’!

On a serious note, you need to get to the Dr. double quick, it’s a good move that you saved some of your rubber discharge, but you need to take a fresher sample than the one you’re saving. Pee in a sealable, clean cup (think rubbermaid) the morning that you go.

Tell the Dr. about your gear use and discontinue use for the time being. Pay attention to any pain, fever, chills, like Dr. Ryan said. And in the meantime, hydrate like a motherfucker. The more diluted your urine is, the easier it will be on your kidneys. You don’t want to be in a situation like Snoop (snoop I feel for you dude).

Due to your symptoms you have to be prepared for an STD workup, including bloodwork and a urethral swab. No matter if you have protected sex with a known partner for a long period of time, stranger things have happened. Infectious diseases are my bag, and it definitely sounds like you have an infection that’s originated from a bacteria.

I hope things work out for you.

Hydrate like a motherfucker…

GAINER

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]futuredave wrote:
pkradgreek wrote:
i would not tell the doctor about gear use. keep us informed on your condition and results, you might have an infection in the urinary tract. start some homeopathic remedies in the mean time and get off the gear for now. laters pk

You know, the more I think about it, the more I’m struck by the utter hypocrisy of your post. Here you are, supposed to be this big Christian – a member of the One True Church according to your other posts – and yet you urge this man to lie to his doctor about something this important.

You don’t seem to be a doctor, so I’m curious if Jesus told you it might be a urinary tract infection and this dude should take some homeopathic remedies.

How do you reconcile your fabulous position as one of the few members of the One True Church with your advice that this guy lie to his doctor (through ommission) about what could be a very serious health problem?[/quote]

Bitter much?

Side note: My buddy’s dog shit out a condom. She grabbed it out of his trash can for breakfast. That is one dumb as rocks dog.

[quote]chtdrmn wrote:
Guys I don’t know what the hell is actually happening but last night and all day today when I go piss, it takes forever to get started and once I do small chunks of what looks like orange dead skin comes out along with the urine. I can feel it when I pass them also no pain just burning. I am going to the doctor soon, but I need to know if I should do anything else.[/quote]

Ever considered using periods? Let us know how the appointment goes, hopefully it’s nothing too serious.

[quote]futuredave wrote:
pkradgreek wrote:
i would not tell the doctor about gear use. pk

Worst advice ever.

Come clean with the doctor. It’s not worth dying over. [/quote]

what good does it do to risk getting blacklisted? You tell me how androgen use leads to his symptoms and how come i never heard of other people having these symptoms and i’ve been around these threads for years. laters pk

[quote]apayne wrote:
Bitter much?

Side note: My buddy’s dog shit out a condom. She grabbed it out of his trash can for breakfast. That is one dumb as rocks dog.[/quote]

Futerdave is the definition of bitter. I don’t think he’s made a single post on T-Nation that has helped a damn person out.

I think he got picked last at recess ALOT.