My Lifetme TRT High Dose

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
I’ve talked about it here before, my Dr gives me 250 every other week, I purchase the same dose off my buddy. I have been doing this for 3yrs with no armidex or novadex, and no problems, my wife loves it. In my case life seems to cycle me off at least once a year, and i seem to bounce back no problem, sex, and mood wise.

I’m 40 by the way, and my Dr has never done blood work, he asumes my test is low due to the meds I’m on. Also don’t understand why you would shoot more than once a week, I use test etanate, and only shoot once a week. 2cents, goodluck[/quote]

If you’ve never had blood lab work done then you are flying in the dark without an instrument panel. You have no idea what your hematocrit, estradiol or PSA levels are. When was the last time you had a digital prostate exam? These are things that you need to stay on top of. How you feel can get you by for a short time.

It’s common knowledge that testosterone split into two or more doses gives a more steady influx of the hormone. You don’t get the spike that one gets with every week or every other week injections, therefore less chance of aromatization of the androgen.

Sub q injections in belly fat are practically painless and leave less scar tissue then poking holes in muscle. You still need to rotate injection sites however as you can develop corky stiff areas of scar tissue.