My Leaky Faucet

[quote]jamos wrote:
Man, my first post to the message boards, and this is the thread I reply to?[/quote]

LOL you’re off to a good start! Welcome to T-Nation.

Right. Totally not a uncommon thing. I do find the 1 sheet of TP and dippin it in my pee hole to be quite helpfull!

Eh fuck it. There are worse problems.

How about the whole “I just busted a nut, and I have to piss but cant piss, and when I do it fuckin hurts, and CRAP I cant get all the piss out!” problem?

Now thats a real serious problem. If someone gives me the answer to how to avoid that, Ill be indebted for life.

[quote]T-Islander wrote:
Right. Totally not a uncommon thing. I do find the 1 sheet of TP and dippin it in my pee hole to be quite helpfull!

How about the whole “I just busted a nut, and I have to piss but cant piss, and when I do it fuckin hurts, and CRAP I cant get all the piss out!” problem?

Now thats a real serious problem. If someone gives me the answer to how to avoid that, Ill be indebted for life.[/quote]

This one’s easy.

1. Get some penicillin. I’m thinking about two million IU.

2. Inject one million IU into each butt cheek.

3. Use a rubber next time. Be glad that there’s a cure for the clap.

Okay, now go get me a beer.

[quote]T-Islander wrote:

Now thats a real serious problem. If someone gives me the answer to how to avoid that, Ill be indebted for life.[/quote]

I actually have this happen a lot as well. What is that anyway? I’ve never had an STD but, damn it hurts! The girl always asks from the bedroom, “are you ok in there?” (probably thinking I’m sitting on the can) while I’m standing there trying to get the piss out. I’ve even stuck the tip in a cup of warm water before as that seemed to prime the pump and offer some relief. Oh well, I guess there are worse problems to have.

Yeah it isnt an STD. Thats for sure. It dont happen every single time!

But all I know is that if I dont piss before I have sex - then I feel like I gotta pee while doin it… then I FINISH… Oh MAN the pain of tryin to pee.

I heard it has somethint o do with some little valve/muscle thing in your penis that kind of “changes the tracks” from semen to pee… and its stuck in the semen position, so the pee is kind of bottlenecking.

Regardless… its friggin painfull and can leave me with a burning sensation for a good 30 minutes after Im off the toilet.

[quote]T-Islander wrote:
Yeah it isnt an STD. Thats for sure. It dont happen every single time!
[/quote]

LOL Just f’n witchya man! Of course it’s not an STD.

That’s just y’all trying to override the external and internal urethral sphincters… in males, these muscles are relatively bad-ass, so that’s why you gotta strain so much. Howsabout just waiting a few minutes, and taking a leak like a normal person, huh?

That’s about when y’alls bitches should be making you sandwiches anyway, right? :slight_smile:

Kegels all the way.

To the OP and the post-coital “burners”: Have any of you had a vasectomy before this started happening?

Even though the doctor said having a vasectomy would not change a thing “down there”, it has not been the case for me. It’s been over a year, and my “leaky faucet” just started recently.

[quote]MrChill wrote:
To the OP and the post-coital “burners”: Have any of you had a vasectomy before this started happening?

Even though the doctor said having a vasectomy would not change a thing “down there”, it has not been the case for me. It’s been over a year, and my “leaky faucet” just started recently.[/quote]

What is it with you guys replying to 2 year old threads? Funny shit.

First of all, I just want to say that I opened this thread hoping to God that this would be a thread about plumbing and not about anal leakage. I wouldn’t have been able to handle the latter. I appreciate the tolerable middle ground.

That said, never use a urinal again. Why? Because you, my friend, are in need of toilet paper when you pee. Now here’s the plan: when you urinate, do it in a toilet. Once you’re as done as can be, grip your hog between your thumb and forefinger right where the shaft meets the balls. Pinch and run the two fingers from this spot down to the tip.

Then you want to blot all of what’s around the tip with a single square of wadded toilet paper. Voila! No fuss, no muss, you have a tidied-up member all set, packed up and you’re ready to go! Have a safe, happy, dry day!

[quote]rsg wrote:
What is it with you guys replying to 2 year old threads? Funny shit.[/quote]

Ha ha. I saw this post and noticed just after my response. LOL.

I actually had the Leaky Faucet syndrome real bad a few years ago. I went to a Urologist and his prescription was: have minimum 5 orgasms a week. True story. Things had started to go bad in my marraige and I was not achieving that minimum.

When I followed the prescription things got better quickly. And it’s held true since then. When things are slow in that department, I notice it in the bathroom. And vice versa.

[quote]ataktheday wrote:
I actually had the Leaky Faucet syndrome real bad a few years ago. I went to a Urologist and his prescription was: have minimum 5 orgasms a week. True story. Things had started to go bad in my marraige and I was not achieving that minimum.

When I followed the prescription things got better quickly. And it’s held true since then. When things are slow in that department, I notice it in the bathroom. And vice versa.[/quote]

(Stunned.) Thanks! 5/week, minimum? While I’ve never been close to this, your post reminded me that I have not had a wet dream ever since I got my vasectomy either. Maybe the ‘natural flush’ helped prevent what I am living. I’ll get scheduled with a Urologist. Might as well have the accurate diagnostic.

[quote]ataktheday wrote:

When I followed the prescription things got better quickly. And it’s held true since then. When things are slow in that department, I notice it in the bathroom. And vice versa.[/quote]

5 a week, huh? But what is that going to do to my T levels???

just kidding.

DB

sounds to me like some of you guys have an enlarged prostate.

get an exam by an MD.