T Nation

My Latest Video, 'Light' Chest Day

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

lol precisely… I’ve just given up on replying to all the mental midgets on this forum… don’t really have the desire or the time. [/quote]

You are an accountant, not Carl Friedrich Gauss, so get off your high horse.

Forreal tho walkaway, may I be blessed by seeing a video of a recent pr?

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Forreal tho walkaway, may I be blessed by seeing a video of a recent pr?[/quote]

bodybuilding is not about strength

I’ve never felt like I needed to see anything of that sort from Walkway. He clearly knows what he’s talking about here.

I also lol’ed at the accountant comment.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I’ve never felt like I needed to see anything of that sort from Walkway. He clearly knows what he’s talking about here.

I also lol’ed at the accountant comment.[/quote]

Yeah, I am with Walkway on this one too.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I’ve never felt like I needed to see anything of that sort from Walkway. He clearly knows what he’s talking about here.

I also lol’ed at the accountant comment.[/quote]

Yeah, I am with Walkway on this one too.[/quote]

Accountants know everything!

He’s just giving him some advice to avoid injuries and painful rehabalitation. nothing really wrong with offering a bit of advice to give a heads up. Walkaway also spoke with respect and no sense of hostility or “trolling”. At OP I pray you’re brain cancer can go into remission, to better health and a full recovery.