T Nation

My Latest Rant

Ok for those of you who like to read such things…Here is my latest rant entitled “A Declaration for Change”. As opposed to other rants, i wrote this one for another website, so it can be applied to all areas of you life, not just training…

If you like what you read, please click on the sponsored links (just click, you don’t need to buy) on the sides to that I can make a little money for writing all of these things up…and if you don’t like it, I personally think you should click the ads anyway so i can buy a power rack…

i have written some other stuff over there as well, so if you have the time check it out as well…

thanks, and if you could care less, just disregard this message!

http://www.5100block.com/content/declaration-change

thanks again for your comments and support everyone…

man, relegated to the 2nd page with only 8 views…i am going to go cry in the shower now

Ah, don’t cry. I clicked the bing link.

[quote]Alpha wrote:
man, relegated to the 2nd page with only 8 views…i am going to go cry in the shower now
[/quote]

I predict your view count will increase. Great stuff as usual. You are an inspiration, man. I’ve read every word of each of your rants and I’ve gotten a lot out of it. Thanks.

Being invisible is clearly the thinking man’s choice.

You plebs have no imagination.

Goddamn, son. Reading that rant again has me really, REALLY pumped up. Bookmarked! In case you don’t already know, there aren’t any sponsored links up.

please never stop writing these rants, Alpha. I think they are more meaningful to some of your readers then you actually believe.

I for one appreciate them greatly.

You’re so smexy, keep it up brother.

[quote]Alpha wrote:
and if you don’t like it, I personally think you should click the ads anyway so i can buy a power rack…

[/quote]

This cracked me up enough that I clicked on 3 ads before I read it.

Great stuff as usual. Every time I read your log I’m motivated to work harder. It’s always refreshing to read it after seeing some of the crappy threads full of excuses in these forums. As payback, I was clicking away on the ads.

Alpha… living up to his name!

Hey guys, just an FYI on doing someone a favor by clicking ads. The sites can now track how long you spend on the other site that you clicked the ad for. So many times, if you click and close or hit the back button quickly, they will not count the hit towards his ad revenue. If you want to do them a favor, Right click and open in new tab and just let that page chill for a little while. while you continue to do whatever it is you want to do on the internet. Some ad services actually give you a rating based on how long the person is on the ad site. So like 0-1 Min = 1 point. 1-5 min = 2 points 5-10 min = 5 points. Etc… bla bla bla.

V

brb opening pages and minimizing them on another monitor for all day. lol. Let’s get Alpha his Power Rack.

I read. Liked it. I clicked. Profit.

alpha is the big brother i never had and always wanted

Clicked. The man deserves a power rack. I didn’t see where to order the Alpha 12-month calendar though. Wassup with that?

Not banging on your rant, but don’t you think the Sherpas that showed Hillary how to summit Everest were there first?

Awesome dude, I looked at some of your other stuff too. I hope you get your power rack

All hail the squat rack!

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Hey guys, just an FYI on doing someone a favor by clicking ads. The sites can now track how long you spend on the other site that you clicked the ad for. So many times, if you click and close or hit the back button quickly, they will not count the hit towards his ad revenue.
V[/quote]

This is very true. As a matter of fact, if there are too many clicks on the same ad with repeated “bounces” (click-back-click-back-click-back), it could get flagged as click fraud. Even clicks that have the user sitting in one page for ridiculously long times (ie: all day) aren’t valued that highly because they can tell it’s sitting idle. What’s valued higher is once you click through, browse the site for a bit. Maybe a few additional clicks within the website before bouncing out of the site. Part of my job has me as a junior level SEM/PPC techie.

Hey thank all of you so much for all of the kind words! and a huge thanks to Vegita and postholedigger for explaining how all of this stuff works!

Really thank all of you! oh and keep going there to check new stuff out,we are all posting stuff all of the time over there

Oh yeah and keep clicking!