My Latest Picture

Don’t get to do that much training in the gym but when i do its day 1: chest/quads day2: tri’s/hamstrings day3: shoulders/calves day 4: back/ bi’s

I stand at 6’1 and 220 and thoughts, comments, advice?

myspace angles are tough to decipher.

[edit] for a critique, analysis, and fair rating! hehe ~

Dont ya hate it when youre just hangin around the dorm in your cargo’s, without your shirt on, flexin the abs, and somebody takes a picture of ya, without even giving you a chance to look at the camera.

“Ha! I’ve got your hat! Take that, Hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hacky-sack tournee! I’m not going to lie down for some frat-boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal bandits and his Abercrombie & Fitch long-sleeved, open-stitch, crew-neck Henley smoking his sticky-buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded “Simpsons” episodes every night! Yes, we all love “Mr. Plow.” Oh, you’ve got the song memorized, do you? So does everyone else! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at one in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar-skank ladder!”

--Stewie from Family Guy

This was only half directed at you, and half directed at the recent crop of pictures.

–JB

[quote]kinein wrote:
myspace angles are tough to decipher. [/quote]

Then why the MySpace Avatar?

LOL :wink:

tehehe ~ oh because it’s an avatar not a picture posted for critique or analysis :slight_smile: