My Last, And Very Last Hangover

Ahh drunk stories… classics. My worst has been the night of New Year’s Eve, 2004 (going into 2005). We had a big party at my buddies house and decided to drink hard alcohol in celebration. We had quite a bit to go around.

Anyways, me and probably 9 other guys were around a table just going shot for shot with each other(I had Jim Beam). Started off with 5, feeling good. Get to 10, couple guys are done, I still decide to keep going. We are up to 15 now and most guys are done, except for me and 3 of my other friends. Last I remember was I stopped at 21 shots, two of my other friends got up to 23, and one was at 26 before the night was done. Needless to say I was out before the ball dropped, last thing I remember was throwing up in the toilet and seeing people coming in to check on me. I woke up not knowing where the fuck I was, and had the worst hangover ever. Puked a few more times that morning, drove to work a few hours later. I still felt drunk til 5 p.m. the next day. Blah…

Another time when I was 17 (stupid)… I thought I was bad ass. I started off with 4 beers from the beer bong. Then I was taking shots of vodka, tequila, and gin. WRONG MOVE! Punched a hole in my friends door (not very strong material though ahah) and was a drunken mess. I felt HORRIBLE the whole day. I will NEVER drink tequila again. The smell of it makes me shiver and naseus.

I try to stick to beer now, and if I drink hard alcohol I know when to stop. But I am trying to cut back on the booze; only 19 now…

Damn Veg, a bottle of gin in a half hour? I guess that explains a lot… :slight_smile:

Anyway, good stories guys, found myself cracking up a lot. Too damn familiar, some of what you guys were writing…

I will echo what somebody said about eating something. Nothing will fuck up your whole next day after a drinking binge like an empty stomach before slamming shots. I tend to stick to beer myself, like many others here have posted, but I will definitely throw down on some shots or liquor if I am provoked into it by a special occasion.

I think the worst part about my occasional drinking bouts are the injuries. I’m not the “get in a barfight violent drunk” type, although I have stopped a few fights from starting… I’m talking about injuries sustained by falls. Here comes the math:

A dozen or more beers + a couple or more irish car bombs + the theory of gravity = suckitude.

I have managed to eat shit from stairs, doorways, large drainage pipes on the beach, trees (we are all part monkey, remember?), car windows, house windows, rooftops… the list goes on and on.

What I hate most of all are injuries to the face. That drainage pipe I fell off of at Pensacola beach left me marked as a drunk retard across my forehead for like a week. After that, my friends pitched in and bought me a T-shirt with a picture on it that says “Hello, I’m: Drunk” like those hello name tags at convention centers.

Every once in a while, I pull that bad boy out and declare war on myself (or more specifically, my liver), and go make a fool out of myself. Some more.

Remember guys and gals, life is all about stories. Ones involving large quantities of alcohol and mostly harmless stupidity tend to make for good subject material.

Keep safe this holiday season. Don’t drink and drive, blah blah blah. But more importantly, don’t drink and climb.

Chinadoll, are you on OAHU? It sounds like you were describing Moose’s with the wooden bar.

Haha, my first hangover. 16, first time drinking more than a few sips ever, I took 15+ beers in less than an hour. I can’t drink light beer anymore, the smell of it makes me throw up.

THe only reason I remember around how many beers I had is because my friend and I were having a race to see who could drink the most, and I remember shouting how many I was up to every time I finished one.

The hangover was horrible. [DISGUSTING ALERT] I woke up, puked, ran to the bathroom, took a 30 minute diarrhea shit (I feel bad for the guy’s toilet…), puked again, took like 5 aspirins, and tried to go back to sleep for about an hour and couldn’t. I just remember sitting there on that toilet and thinking “I am NEVER drinking again.” Heh.

The things we say.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
… After that, my friends pitched in and bought me a T-shirt with a picture on it that says “Hello, I’m: Drunk” like those hello name tags at convention centers.

Every once in a while, I pull that bad boy out and declare war on myself (or more specifically, my liver), and go make a fool out of myself. Some more.
[/quote]

The one of the best shirts that I’ve seen:

The liver is evil and must be punished.

I think today is one of the worst I’ve had. Goddamn Thanksgiving Eve…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I think today is one of the worst I’ve had. Goddamn Thanksgiving Eve…[/quote]

Thats a new holiday.

But like my uncle said, any day above ground is a day for drinking if for no other reason than you’re above ground.

[quote]jacross wrote:
Your friends are bitches. If somebody called me a silly girl I would punch them in the face.[/quote]

You’re a silly girl…

sorry bro, couldn’t help myself

In my “bad” days I would usually average about 10-15 beers, around 5 shots of jager and maybe a few irish car bombs. Now I generally stick to goose and diet sprite, no more than say 10 in a night once or twice a month. And to be honest lately it’s more like 1 or 2 times every two months…guess that’s what having a girl will do to ya?

Still I remember one X-mas eve me and two of my boys were just getting off work. We were blazing some Chris Cringle Chronic, and my one friend said he needed to go to the mall to shop for his GF. My other friend and I looked at eachother and began to laught or balls off since it was almost 9:00 pm. We explained to the tard that the mall is closed and his girl is going to cut his balls of (she was a TOTAL BITCH). So we all decided to go have an irish carbomb contest…what else could we have done?

SOmewhere around the 5th carbomb, Mr. Giftless b-lined for the bathroom to hurl. A little while later (and somewhere around carbomb #10 or 11) Giftless returns with a very bitchly look on his face and requests “Something tropical?” My other buddy and I almost shat or pants when we looked down the bar and saw him sipping some fruity drink with a pink umbrella in it! Even funnier was that his girl came to pick him up. BITCHED THE SHIT out of him in the bar. Both me and my other friend had to put him in her car. THEN THE KICKER! He passed out and let off his own carbomb in his drawers!

I’ve been there and back, yet STILL haven’t learned my lesson.

I had just broken up w/ my PSYCOBITCHMOTHERFINGWHORE of a girlfriend after 3 yrs. I’m 22 and it’s the week before x-mas and my boys had come home for winter break.

They decide to take me out to Hartford on Thursday night, college night no less, and get me HAMMERED to celebrate. One of my friends is on antibiotics so we have a DD for the night. THAT my friends was the beginning of the end.

We start off at Polyestas, a 70’s themed club long since closed, and lo & behold FIFTY CENT PITCHERS of Icehouse. I drank about 3-4 of said pitchers and off to another bar we went.

We discover DOLLAR bottles of Bud Light at the Brickyard Cafe and I’m “forced” to 2-fist them the rest of the night. I don’t remember ANYTHING after my 4th beer.

I wake up the next morning w/ a phone call from my father asking me where his car is…don’t remember taking it. I quickly realize that I’m 4 hrs late for work when my best friend, whose house I happened to be staying at, informed me that he had called me out of work pretending to be my brother. He then decides to fill me in about the parts I don’t remember.

1. I threw some guy down a flight of stairs at the Brickyard for spilling his drink on me. I have NEVER been one to behave violently drunk or sober and wish to this day I could apologize to whomever this guy was.

2. Some chick decided to be very “friendly” to me in the DJ booth while I was talking to the DJ, who is a friend. Mustn’t have been that good because I DON’T REMEMBER although there were lipstick stains on my clothes.

3. I decided to puke out the window of my friends car while we were on 91 S. I just happened to be sitting in the front passener seat and lowered the front and rear passenger windows. Funny, I don’t remeber my puke going out one window and into the back seat where the other guys were sitting.

4. It took 2 of my friends to drag me into the house and then it took my best friend 10 minutes to convince me that hugging the cold tile floor in the kitchen wasn’t a good idea.

Sometimes I wonder what the F I was thinking, although the tiles did feel kind of nice on my face…

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
I think today is one of the worst I’ve had. Goddamn Thanksgiving Eve…

Thats a new holiday.

But like my uncle said, any day above ground is a day for drinking if for no other reason than you’re above ground.[/quote]

haha. Your Uncle is a wise man…

You ever see the movie EUROTRIP?

“I’m never drinking again”

With 15 solid years of almost daily drinking to blackout stage, I suppose I have enough stories to last me a lifetime. Of course, a good portion of them have been told back to me, because of course I have no first hand recollection of them.

Probably, the one that stands out the most, was when I asked my mother’s friend to suck my cock. Now, I don’t remember asking her to suck my cock. I woke up the following morning, with that nagging feeling that I had done something that required an apology. So I phoned my mom, and acted quite nonchalant.

“Hi mom, what’s new?” “You don’t remember, do you?” “What did I do, and who do I apologize to?” “You were talking about sucking cock .” Well, I remembered who I was talking to, and I knew exactly what I must have said. So ya, I had to phone my mom’s friend and apologize. And no, she never did give me head.

I have to laugh at the stories, because they consumed a good portion of my life. But I don’t miss those days much at all, now. Sure, it’s not as exciting never knowing where you’ll wake up. But man, the constant hangovers, and the drinking to ‘cure’ the hangover, I am glad that’s all over.

|/ 3Toes

On what The3toedSloth wrote:

You see? This is what I’m talking about right here. It’s stories like these that make for an interesting and entertaining life history. This is long-term character building going on.

Well done, 3.

“I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re gonna feel for the rest of the day.” -I forget who, somebody famous said it

Ya gotta feel sorry for people that don’t drink - They get up in the morning and that’s as good as their gonna feel for the rest of the day…

Cheers,

RW

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
Ya gotta feel sorry for people that don’t drink - They get up in the morning and that’s as good as their gonna feel for the rest of the day…

Cheers,

RW[/quote]

Oh, so it was you, then. Cool.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:

“I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re gonna feel for the rest of the day.” -I forget who, somebody famous said it
[/quote]

“I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day”

Frank Sinatra

Malt Liquor = Best alcohol ever

#1 choice of the homeless, unemployed and Me!

And Billy Dee Williams