My Labs and Progress

To try to keep this minimal 3 years ago I suffered a major panic attack and since have slowly spiraled into not being able to work and moving back in with my parents due to sever anxiety. I’ve been to the ER, three ENTs an endocrinologist and several GPs, even had an MRI and everything has come back clean with the exception of my T. Two years ago it was tested and came back at 250, doctors told me I was fine (I’m 25 btw). So I was able to make it day to day for a year or two and then shit just hit the fan. I developed a sever depression to go along with my anxiety. I started looking back into TRT and got these labs drawn Results - Album on Imgur. I’m now on my 4th week of TRT, 150mg test cyph and 350IUs (I think) of HCG every 7 days. They ran my bloods again yesterday and I came back at 626 ng/DL total test, 23 estradiol, and 15 hemoglobin. I have been feeling better, but I’m no where near being normal. I have a phych appointment on the 2nd of January and I’m considering getting on meds. Should I give test more time? Should I look into something else? Or just give in and get on the fucked up roller coaster of anti-anxiety/depressives?

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

TSH=1.9, normal, but the lab ranges are bogus
Have you always used iodized salt?
Feel cold easily?
Outer eyebrows sparse?
Dry skin or thinning hair? - not male pattern baldness
You can eval overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky.

Were you fasting for that lab work?
Is total cholesterol below 160?
Were you dehydrated for the lab work?

Glad to hear LH is normal, was everything else ok? I’ve been told that my LH and FSH were very low and that means I’m secondary? I don’t really use salt, but I eat a decent amount of fast and frozen meals. Yeah I feel cold quite often, I always have, but that might be a body fat issue? I’ve always been thin, I’m 160 pounds and probably 11% bf right now. I got up to 190 once and noticed it wasn’t as bad at that weight. My eyebrows and hair are pretty thick and my skin isn’t flakey so I’m pretty sure it isn’t dry. I did not fast for those labs and they were taken around 2 pm. I don’t think I know my cholesterol, especially if it wasn’t taken in the first lab. I always drink plenty of water exclusively water so I’m sure I was well hydrated. I’ll look into the temperature and other stuff as well.