My Lab Results Are In. Going to Urologist Next Week - LOW T 165pmol/L

Phil anther way to convince Dr is you want to inject less volume so if you get 200mg per 1 ml you can inject much less volume.

Those 1ml vials are technically I think single dose vials. The 10 ml are made to mutli dose. Fyi

1 Like

LOL!!! You have all the angles!!! TX! :slight_smile:

1 Like

100-120ml per week divided into 2 shots, puts me into the 800’s. Just saying. Thats coming from a 250 Test level.

1 Like

Yup and why I need MOAR… :wink:

This is a good post that makes my point. Why you delete it. Because it contradicts yours? @systemlord

Me too. My stash is starting to get significant. Script says to discard 28 days after piercing vial but I haven’t so my 1,000mg lasts about 8 weeks and the script is refilled every 4 (for $30).

Nice!

My little boxes have an expiration date the end of 2019 on them. I figure, I’m extra careful with washing hands, sterilizating vial at every use and using new syringes each time - why shouldn’t I use them until empty?

I was seriously considering accumulating enough to try a blast after my next Dr appointment in October… But I feel good now and don’t want to mess things up. Plus, my unconfirmed opinion is that I get sides from increased DHT (bad back acne and difficulty peeing/BPH). When I lower my dose, those sides are greatly reduced… So, maybe no blast is the best route.

Im not sure that expiration date is even valid. Crystals may form but if the vial is gently warmed you can shake it up and re-concentrate the oil.

Edit: and yes a blast is def intriguing.

I was thinking the same thing to blast. I also get the acne when i increase an injection but i gather if you continue the increased dose on a blast you will reach homeostasis with the increased dosage??
I posed the question to physio a while back. He suggested no point if I am not body building. affect of blast i guess would be temporary.

I think we just have the extra test and think about it lol. its like i want that rush! IDK. am staying away…for now.

would iinjecting subq near elbow near my golfers elbow help it heal faster? I F hate the golfers elbow. limiting my progress.

That’s an interesting point by physio… I do lift 5-6 days a week, but I wouldn’t consider myself a body builder by any means.

I have seen profound changes since starting trt though. Coupled with exercise, cutting down on beer consumption, eating better and a 16:8 IF schedule, I’ve gone from 187 to 164, have much more lean muscle and am around 19% body fat (I’m 5’11" by the way).

Was thinking that with my continued regiment and a blast, I could accelerate and improve those stats… But, I feel good and don’t want to mess with a good thing. When I do go up to 20mg EOD, I literally chase my wife around the room and want her affection all the time. I can’t imagine what would happen on a blast.

I’m not sure if an injection in a specific place will effect that place… I thought test was just absorbed, no matter the injection site?

i think your right. just desperate for a fix.

I did a search of the forum and it looks like EOD is the more common way to go for LOW SHBG guys like myself. Why can’t I find DAILY pinners? Seems to make sense to me for consistent levels. Is there something I’m missing? Hopefully it’s just a matter of guys not enjoying the ritual like I actually do. LOL

Coffee
Supplements
PIN!

The majority of men lack the commitment to inject testosterone everyday, some men that come here couldn’t imagine injecting more than once weekly. I was one of those men, I resisted what people told me because I did what I wanted instead of what I should have done.

Everytime I moved my injections closer together, I felt substantially better.

I expect new members to resist my advice of injecting multiple times a week, eventually they will see the light.

1 Like

I’m with you Phil. I look forward to both of my weekly shots. Can’t explain it other than each one feels like I am achieving, or working towards, something which I am. It feels like progress on so many levels of my life that have plagued me for so long. It is not a panacea but not feeling depressed, having a libido, feeling confident, gaining LBM finally, ability to drop fat, concentration, memory, etc certainly has far reaching affects on most aspects of my life. So yeah, I look forward to it.

2 Likes

Just as I suspected Charlie, same 1000mg/10ml bottle, I just get an ealier pick-up date than previously.

Was tough to crop out personal and Dr. info on the box:

“120mg (1.2MLS) WEEKLY (PLAN LIMIT)”

Got more syringes and they are 31G 5/16" 1mL - 100 units.

Going to the 17 unit mark would be 17mg of test from my 1 000 mg/10 mL vial, correct?

1 unit = .01 mL
10 units = .1mL

Right?

17 units = 17 mg. Yes

1 Like

Thank you Charlie! Had a brain fart…

Okay guys, partial report of my morning blood work became available, in advance of next week’s uro appointment.

I was bumped up 20mg to 120mg a week and I did 17mg a day, against his advice. He wanted no more than 3 pins a week despite my LOW SHBG but the results were fabulous in terms of FREE TEST, at trough even! It was 372 at 100mg a week and is now 565 at 120mg.

Estradiol always takes longer to come in and I’ll update but I’d like some input on what’s currently available:

Testosterone Total 18.3 nmol/L 6.1-27.1
Testosterone Free Calculated 565 pmol/L (110-660)
Testosterone Bioavailable Calculated 13.2 nmol/L (2.8-15.5)
Estradiol 130 pmol/L (40-160)
SHBG 14 nmol/L (13-89)
FT4 12.8 pmol/L (7.0-17.0)
FT3 6.0 pmol/L (3.3-6.0)
Beta-hCG <5 IU/L <=5

REALLY happy with my Free T at trough but I have no clue about FT3 being at max limit and whatever Beta-hCG is telling me. Be back with Estradiol asap! :))))

Wow, it took almost 2 days for the Estradiol results to come in. Anyways, it’s non-sensitive so take that into consideration. I’ll also add it to previous post.

Any thoughts on my Estradiol, FT3-4 and beta-hCG results, guys? Last time I did a protocol change it took 6 months for Estradiol to settle in, almost cut in half from 3rd month reading. I’m only on 3rd month of pinning 120mg a week, no AI, just straight up man oil.

Estradiol 130 pmol/L (40-160)