My Journey to Being the Best

My Journey to becoming the best.

As most of you know I am a freshman in college. In the first four weeks that I have been here I have learned so much about discipline , Nutrition and Team work.
I have had the opportunity to train with our colleges ROTC Program at 5 am 3 days a week.

We do just cardio mainly, which is what I need to drop my weight for worlds. I have NEVER met such great people in my life.

For the first time in my life I ran a ile without having to stop or running out of breath. They were all there at the finish line waiting for me or encouraging me on the way there… It meant a lot. For the first time in my life I have gained respect just by being consistent in my training.

Monday/Wensday and Friday I am up at 5 am going to ROTC PT training. And lifting 5 days a week in the evenings. For the first time in my life I am pushing through the things in my life that are uncomfortable and hurt.

Supplements are just as important as training. This is one of the reasons that I am dropping. I want to be able to endure every day life and not worry about going clothes shopping because of my size. I have lost a total of 60lbs since last year And I am on the best shape of my life.

A word of advice: Don�??t kill yourself with a fork.

Cardio = One of the most important aspects of training , power lifter, bodybuilder or football player! For power lifters it is even 500X More important. It is a necessary EVIL! If I am a full time college student , training for the world championships, getting a B average and working a job you sure as heck and take 45mins out of your day to run!!
It will pay off in the end I promise!

As for teamwork: Since I have been here at school I found 3 of the greatest guys to train with seriously I couldn�??t have asked for better boys!

I am the only girl allowed to workout during the guys gym time in the main gym.

I had to find some decent smart guys that didn�??t think that they were Gods gift to women. The three guys I found each have there only special things about then that help me:

Aaron - He works my core and abs harder then anyone ever has
Logan- Helps me with my cardio… He is a running machine!!
And Dustin - The coolest lifter on campus, we def push each other… Not as hard as I want to yet but we are getting into the groove. We give each other advice and I appreciate all that he has helped me with!

The people who have motivated me in my life and lifting more then anyone are these people.
Victor G. From TEAM LIFT !
Big BAD Mike WOLFE!!! He is a second father to me.
My dad and coach- He rocks!
Chris from MA.
MIKE MILLER AKA RAGE- MET HIM AT THE ARNOLD AND HE HOOKED ME UP!! We met on myspace and he told me to stop in the booth and he would hook me up with supps… Oh he did!!! Lol

Ryan Kennelly and Phil Pfister

Thanks for everyone for there help!
I have another great year ahead of me!!

XxHannahxX

Congrats on your progress. You seem very motivated. Keep at it.

I’m afraid you aren’t going to get many replies. There’s nothing in your thread to bitch on or argue about. :-/ Let’s prove me wrong though.

Nevermind, one thing one could argue about is how you stated 'supplements are just as, if not more important than training.

No supplements are not as important as actual training.

How is cardio that important for powerlifters?

You sound like a feamale douchebag :slight_smile:

That’s nice keep going! I agree about cardio, as long as it doesn’t affect your main activity (lifting).

Oooohh, they found more!

Is this the Minx? Can’t be…

It helps the illusion if you pretend to be an active member of the community/website for a year or more before you start your whoring.

Congrats DLD, sounds like you are making awesome progress! Keep up that attitude and I have no doubt that you will be able to reach any goal you set for yourself!

Perhaps the mods can move this poor girl’s log from the off topic forum into one of the training specific ones, where she can get targeted support and critical suggestions.

That is , if this is really a training log and not an attention flag.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

That is , if this is really a training log and not an attention flag.[/quote]

I can’t tell yet if it is or not…

This is def not an attention flag. I really do want to be the best that I personally can be. Granted I don’t know as much as professionals but hey I know a hella lot more then most girls my age.

Oh yea and to the guy that called me a douchebag… Fuck you. You think that affects me… don’t post negative things on my posts unless they are meant to critic. thanks.

About the supplements, They might not be more important but they are just as important. You need them to repair your muscles and to give you that boost. I know tht when I started taking the supps I take I saw some amazing progress!
Thanks for everyone that give me advice!

Actually, this is an attention flag.

You had 3 posts here before you made this rambling shout-out.

One of those was a weak-ass creatine blurb espousing a certain company’s creatine as being the best.

This whole thing reeks of spam.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:

One of those was a weak-ass creatine blurb espousing a certain company’s creatine as being the best.

This whole thing reeks of spam.[/quote]

Thanks for your investigation. You really are Nancy Drew today :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]rondastarr wrote:

Thanks for your investigation. You really are Nancy Drew today :p[/quote]

WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP CALLING ME THAT!?!@?1!@?#

Go do some deadlifts or something.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
rondastarr wrote:

Thanks for your investigation. You really are Nancy Drew today :stuck_out_tongue:

Go do some deadlifts or something.[/quote]

Nancy boy?

Yeah…you know you love it.

[quote]deadliftingdoll wrote:

And Dustin - The coolest lifter on campus, we def push each other… Not as hard as I want to yet but we are getting into the groove. We give each other advice and I appreciate all that he has helped me with!

XxHannahxX[/quote]

Have to agree with New Damage on the SPAM comment.

The “Shout Outs” are especially interesting…

Does the reference to Dustin describe his weightlifting intensity, or his inability to get an erection?

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
NewDamage wrote:
rondastarr wrote:

Go do some deadlifts or something.

Nancy boy?

Yeah…you know you love it.[/quote]

ROFL!!!

ok, ok… sorry, I’ll stop… eventually… :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the OP, cardio and supplements one of the most important aspects of lifting?

GTFO.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:

This whole thing reeks of spam.[/quote]

If she is the real deal, good for her, but any poster with 3 posts to their name that starts a post with “As most of you know …” reeks of spam.