T Nation

My Journey: My First Cycle, 20 Years Old

Well here it goes…

First let me start off with saying who I am, (without disclosing my name). I am a former D1 football player who has been following Powerlifting and Bodybuilding since I learned how to fucking walk. I have been around National and World ranked lifters for the last three years now, and up until today I have been natural.

Today 4/19/2017 marks the day I leave my past behind and start doing that magical shit that puts some vinegar in my piss. My whole life I wished I could just do one thing, which was to lift all the time, but financial situations at home left me leaning on my athletic ability so I could get to College.

I just turned 20 a few days ago, and today I parted ways with part of my past that was holding me back from doing what I fucking love. I listened to the whisper in the back of my head, I listened to my gut, and I am getting fired the fuck up just typing this. This post is going to be my Journey up until the end of 2017.

My goal is to share these experiences with T-Nation so I can show people that Anabolic-Steroids are a force to be reckoned with, not some bullshit cheaters do. That there, gets me more pissed off, than anything you will read from me, the idea that because you supplement you are now considered a cheat. To all of those who allign themselves against PED’s, I laugh at you. I hate to say it but your favorite college football stars, some of them are running gear. It is simply the way competition fucking works, when you have someone who wants to compete and fucking win they are going to do everything they can to fucking win. Especially if there is something out there that can help them become more efficient in training. Now I am not telling you that is why they are great players, because they run gear, they’re great players because their work ethic is beyond what any of you can fucking imagine.

Anyways, enough about my rants, the following will be my protocal for the next 12 weeks. Dosages included. Nolva will be run during the entire cycle, additionally post cycle therepy will include HCG & Clomid, HCG will be ran for 10 days following the halt of Test, and Clomid for 3-4 Weeks.

1 Anadrol 25mg Every 8 hours. 1.0CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc)

2 Anadrol 25mg Every 8 hours. 1.0CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc)

3 Anadrol 25mg Every 8 hours. 1.0CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc)

4 Anadrol 25mg Every 8 hours. 1.0CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc)

5 Anadrol 25mg Every 8 hours. 1.1CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc)

6 Anadrol 25mg Every 8 hours. 1.1CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc)

7 Anadrol 25mg Every 8 hours. 1.1CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc) Anavar 25mg Every 8 Hours

8 1.1CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc) Anavar 25mg Every 8 Hours

9 1.1CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc) Anavar 25mg Every 8 Hours

10 1.1CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc) Anavar 25mg Every 8 Hours

11 1.1CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc) Anavar 25mg Every 8 Hours

12 1.1CC of Test Cyp. Every 72 Hours. (Monday to Thursday…Thursday to Sunday…etc) Anavar 25mg Every 8 Hours

PCT Stage

All in all, I am fucking amped.

Currently I am sitting at 6’3" 224lbs.

Current PR’s.

Squat: 455
Bench: 315
Deadlift: 545

Weights I will hit within 12 weeks.
Squat: 495-500
Bench: 345-350
Deadlift: 585-600

I do not know how my body is going to react to any of this, so I will post before and after pictures every week Starting this upcoming Sunday. Im excited guys, and I am excited to just share this with all of you. Wish you all the best, and look forward to keeping in touch with everyone!

All the best,

Demonic Smite

You should look into the world of creative writing. You might end up with a good career there. Or, mess up your HPTA and become infertile by 21; whatever floats your boat.

Do you know what is the difference between Test Cypionate and Test Enanthate? Anyone can help me ?

5 minutes on Google should answer this question for you…

Yes, I know what the difference is

what do you think about their big difference?

Anadrol every 8 hours? Good luck with that.

I actually don’t think about the big differences at all, not even when I’m really REALLY bored

Hahaha I don’t think he knows bro haha, your answers are great.

Now I FINALLY understand what my english teacher in high school meant by " I only read the first paragraph of your paper and knew not to keep going and waste my time"… pretty shitty numbers for someone in D1 football. 6’3" @ 224 pretty lean too…maybe WR?